Title

Subtitle

Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Floyd has EPI. Advice welcome (understatement!!)

Floyd's People

Our boy has just recently been diagnosed with EPI, and we are learning as we go. Floyd is just 4 years. He is a German shepherd mix. We have had him since he was a few weeks old. He was found by a friend of ours, alone under a tree out in the desert in North Phoenix, and came to us after a couple of weeks of care from a local vet. He is an awesome dog, our first dog in fact, and we love him to pieces. His 'bro' is Harley, who is a hound mix, just a year younger, and they are wonderful, playful pals.

So - EPI, then! I took Floyd to the vet to have a rabies booster, but I had noticed upset tummy (something Floyd is prone to) and everything stopped when he was found to have lost weight. His normal weight was 50 pounds and he was down to 44, so no rabies shot for him on that occasion. Subsequently, two sets of blood and fecal tests later, as well as three weeks, and he had lost another four pounds, was pooping cow-pats very frequently, and was ravenously hungry too. From some photos I have seen it seems we were lucky that we happened to take him to the vet - he lost 20% of his body weight, which is a lot, but seems to have been diagnosed quite quickly. His TLI score was 1.7, which I think is the indicator.

We tried him on tablets for a week, but they didn't work at all, so he has now been on powder (2 teaspoons in about 2 cups of food and a quarter cup of water) for just over a week. He is back to only pooping twice a day, or maybe three times at the most. We think he's put a pound back on, but no change to the poop quality yet. We're currently mixing his food with tepid water, then leaving it for 15 minutes before feeding, twice a day.

The vet put Floyd on Royal Canin HP, and he's been transitioning to that, which may also be a factor. We have found PancrePlus online for $114.90 (including a 5% discount). Is that a good price?

Any advice would be appreciated. We know very little and think our vet is also not especially familiar with EPI (we had to tell her about the mixing of the food with water and not just sprinkling onto the food),  so we're kind of making it up based on what we are finding to read and learn from the Internet. Having said that, our vet is ready to work with us and wants to see him again in a couple of weeks. 

This forum looks great - but is overwhelming - there's so much here! Very grateful for any ideas and support. Thanks so much.

March 14, 2018 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jean and Kara
Administrator
Welcome from us in the UK......i would suggest a grain free alternative to RC, my girl didnt do well on it at all, too many grains, also some dogs dont do well on any chicken dog foods, mine included, 1.7 cTLI is definitely EPI, and we have all been in your shoes, as far as enzymes go hve a look at Enzyme Diane's website she discounts enzymes and most US people here buy from her.......was there any indication that Floyd's b12, cobalamin levels were low, the chances are they are and he will need supplementing, the protocol as it is at the moment is 1 injection every week for at least 6 weeks, and it must be the generic b12 not just the vitamin b12 also are there ant tummy rumbles, if so then you will need antibiotics to rid of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth......you can print anything off this website to share with your vet, and we encourage you to do this,..........there are tabs at the top of this page, please have a look at the EPI one, just write stuff down, its a lot to take in , but it isnt, it becomes normal, I ask you to ask ANYTHING and my advice is to keep a diary, record everything, none of us are vets but we live it 24 hours a day, and if your vet is willing to learn, you have a keeper..................so just to round up..... have a look at Enzyme Dianes website, she is very open to you contacting her with questions, and had her own EPI dog for years........keep in touch......jeanx
--

Kara

From Liverpool England

born 21st July 2009

Adopted at five months old 26th December 2009

EPI dx August 2010

tli<1.00 folate 8.3 cobalimin 611

Antibiotics  2 Oxytet antibiotics 3 times a day also if we cannot fit the Oxytet in she has Tylan 1/8th teaspoon before her meals as a maintenanance dose

Food- Ashenbank Lamb Casserole  twice daily equalling 3 cups per day possibly more

Zantac (ranitadine) 75 mg 30 minutes before each meal as too much acid was being produced, causing shedding of bowel lining

Enzymes-Panzym 3 gram per meal twice daily ( 3/4 teaspoon ) 

B12 injection once every three weeks

One Chemeyes B12 with intrinsic factor of 40 daily

One Antepsin before bedtime

Allergies to beef, pork, chicken. and white fish confirmed by blood test

33.6 kilos in weight as of 5th May 2013

37 kilos as of 10th June 2014

40.65 kilos, 89.6 pounds as of 3rd March 2015

Vet says she is now processing her food correctly

Very proud of all of us

"UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WAS INVENTED BY DOGS"

I am not a vet, nor have veterinary experience, but have lived and breathed EPI for 51/2 years, and hope I can bring some support to others, as others have to me.

March 15, 2018 at 5:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Barb
Administrator

Hello, Floyd's people.  A warm welcome to you and Floyd.   As Jean said, we have all been where you are, so we know what you are going through.  Try not to get discouraged.  It will get better.   The hardest part is getting to the right diagnosis and you have already done that.  Now you just have to get the right balance with the food, enzymes, b12,  and antibiotics.   

I heartily endorse Enzyme Diane.She has an excellent product and is wonderful to work with.     We have been using her enzymes for 8 years and have saved so much $$$ compared to the commercial brand costs.  I urge you to try them out.  You will be amazed how far that $ 114 goes on her enzymes.   If you go to her website, her phone number and email address is there.   She can help you to order.....the 6X pancreatin is most like what Floyd is on now.   The dose would be 1 tsp per cup of food to start and that sounds like what you are doing now.   Dissolving the powder in water and pouring it over the mixture, stirring thoroughly, and waiting 20 -30 minutes also sounds like what you are already doing so that is great.   As long as your vet is willing to learn with you, he's a keeper.

Most of our dogs have low B12 when they are first diagnosed....I don't know if you have the numbers on Floyd's B12 (cobalamin), but we recommend that they be in the 600+ range for dogs that have EPI because the B12 can drop quickly. The low B12 can cause a variety of symptoms, so getting the B12 up is really important.   Usually, a protocol of injections once a week for 6 weeks then maintenance on pills with Intrinsic Factor (which you can easily order from Wonderlabs) will keep the B12 where it needs to be.  If the cost of injections is too much (we gave Kolby his injections once we learned how) you can try the Wonderlabs pills right away and see how he does. ( You would get "Pet Factor" capsules from Wonderlabs.  They come 120 in a bottle for about 16.99 and they give us a 20% discount.  Otherwise, you can get Floyd  the injections, then have his B12 tested to see if he needs maintenance with the capsules.  You can read the B12 protocol under the EPI tab above.  

One thing that will help your sanity is keeping a daily log/journal.  You can download a blank form from our tabs or just keep a notebook.  Record everything you give Floyd and the amounts......food,enzymes, antibiotics, B12, etc., each day and the resulting poos.  This will help you see what is working and what isn't.  It also keeps everything in one place in case you have questions for your vet. 

I know this seems overwhelming, but managing EPI will become part of your daily routine and you will be amazed at how easy it is.  The beginning is the hardest part once your pup is diagnosed.  You are on a learning curve while you are worried about your pup.  It will get better.

Ask any questions that you have.   Someone is usually always around to answer. 

Barb 

--

March 15, 2018 at 12:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Floyd's People

Thank you to Kara and Barb (Kara - we are transplants to the US - I grew up in Southport!) I'm giving Floyd B12 shots once a week currently. He's had three now, three more weekly and then 2 a month for 3 months, is what our vet has prescribed. According to fecal test results, Floyd doesn't have any extra intestinal issues at present (hope that continues), so our focus currently is on getting the right dose of powder and the right food for him. 

So - poor Floyd has already had two changes of food in a month - first to hills Science Diet ZD, and then to the Royal Canin HP which Kara is not keen on and we think we agree. We also believe that chicken food may not be the best choice for Floyd. Harley, our other boy, has recently changed to Nature's Domain sweet potato and salmon meal. He is thriving on this and doing great - no EPI for him! We see that this food is on the list of recommended foods on this site so we have decided to give it a try for Floyd. 

Our logic says that we'll need to wait at least a week to see if it's working for him, and to see if his poop improves. I don't want to keep messing with his food but as there's been no improvement in the last week we're going to go for it and see what happens. Any thoughts from the forum about how long to wait before deciding whether a food is a good or bad choice would be really helpful. A week seems about right, as we will start out with 50 - 50 old and new for a couple of days, then up the new over a couple of days, hoping that after a week we'll be just on the new food.

We will also definitely contact Enzyme Diane for our next enzyme powder purchase. So many recommend her, and that's a no-brainer for us. 

Thank you for suggesting we keep a diary - excellent idea. I've started one today and backdated it to the start of all this. Very much appreciate the replies - please keep 'em coming. Thanks, from Rina

March 15, 2018 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jean and Kara
Administrator
RC will take food back, where did you live in Southport my brother lives in Freshfield, we love the squirrell sanctuary................ 5"
--

Kara

From Liverpool England

born 21st July 2009

EPI dx August 2010

Antibiotics  2 Oxytet antibiotics 3 times a day also if we cannot fit the Oxytet in she has Tylan 1/8th teaspoon before her meals as a maintenanance dose

Food- Ashenbank Lamb Casserole  twice daily equalling 3 cups per day possibly more

Zantac (ranitadine) 75 mg 30 minutes before each meal as too much acid was being produced, causing shedding of bowel lining

Very proud of all of us

I am not a vet, nor have veterinary experience, but have lived and breathed EPI for 51/2 years, and hope I can bring some support to others, as others have to me.

March 15, 2018 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Riley's Mom
Administrator

Hi Floyd's people and welcome to the forum!

You have been given good advice to get started. It is a bit overwhelming at first, but honestly it will become routine, it really will!

I think a week or so should give you a good indication of whether he tolerates the food or not. You know how he's doing by the poop...so you will become a poop watcher like the rest of us on the forum. Keep careful notes, it will save your sanity! Remember to only change one thing at a time, so as you are transitioning the food, don't change anything else so you know what is working and what is not. 

I also want to recommend Enzyme Diane. I would not have been able to afford my girl without her. She is great to work with, we call her our enzyme angel <3

Ask questions as you have them, you have the basic things in place, we can help you get him balanced and on the right track!

--

Elisabeth

Riley's Mom from Chesapeake, VA

Riley, 8 yr old Labradoodle diagnosed September 2014 cTLI 1.6

Weight before diagnosis 40 lbs, lowest weight 33 lbs, ready for the Chunky Monkey club as she weighed in at a whopping 42 pounds on 12/19/14!

Update: as of 2/25/15 Riley weighs in at 44.2 pounds!

Update: as of 6/15/15 Riley weighs in at 45 pounds!

Feeding grain free kibble TOTW, 1 tsp of Diane's 6x enzymes per cup of food. (I mix the enzymes in something moist). She is a picky eater--lately feeding her on a flat plate is the way to entice her to eat. 1 cup in the am, 2 cups in the pm, 1 tsp of coconut oil per meal, 1 packet of FortiFlora probiotic in the pm meal.

Began weekly B12 shots 10/23/14. Holding on shots for now.

Began 1 Wonderlabs B12 in the morning, 1 in the evening. Capsule opened up and sprinkled on her food.

*I am not a vet, anything I share or suggest on this site is solely from my experience as an EPI dog owner. It is recommended that anything shared or suggested on this forum be discussed with your pet's vet.*

March 15, 2018 at 7:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Floyd's People

So, Floyd is doing really well. I never thought I'd be so delighted to pick up ordinary poop on a daily basis! Does anyone have any thoughts regarding treats? It's been suggested to us that a treat now and again is not a problem, but that we should give him enzymes if we're, say, going on a walk when we'd normally give lots of small treats. floyd's such a good boy - and good boys deserve treats - but we don't want to harm him when he's put on a couple of pounds and seems to be doing very well on his food and enzymes mix. What about giving him an enzyme tablet before we go for a walk? Thoughts and ideas, pleaee - is there such a thing as EPI friendly treats?

March 25, 2018 at 12:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jean and Kara
Administrator
Its not recommended to give treats of any sort until the dog has been stable for maybe 3_6 months, can you use a ball as a treat, or a squeaky toy, its sometimes the anticipation of some sort of congratulation they like, but have a look under the epi tab at the top and near the bottom it talks about treats
--

Kara

From Liverpool England

born 21st July 2009

EPI dx August 2010

Very proud of all of us

March 25, 2018 at 7:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Doc's Mom
Administrator

Ahhh the treat issue - it always hurts us more than it hurts them.  As Jean said it is not recommended until your dog has been stable for a few months.  That said, I had to come up with something because my boy is such a brat when going to the vet - because of other dogs - and in the beginning we were at the vet all the time - so it's really gross but worked and doesn't count as a "change".  I ground the usual amount of kibble in a blender, used the usual amount of enzymes, let it incubate the usual amount of time and then made "meatballs" - I would carry them in a bag with me - just be sure to time it so that you're not feeding them after an hour's time.  Once he was stable I started making jerky kibble treats - my boy cannot tolerate anything but his enzymes food and with training the "meatballs" were to messy - so I now do the same thing except grind the kibble to a real fine powder - once done incubating I use a jerky tool maker and make strips of the enzymed kibble and dehydrate at 120degrees for 7 hours.

Another idea if the walks aren't too long is to take a soft lunch cooler with some ice cubes - my boy thinks ice cubes are the greatest treat ever invented :)

--

MADELON and DOC aka "BUBBY WUBBY"

Nashville, Tennessee

DOB: 4/3/2014 - Diagnosed EPI and SIBO: 5/22/2015
EPI Test Results: 1st test 7/2014 = TLI 16.5, B12 894, Folate > 24; 
2nd test 5/2015 = TLI < .4, B12 406; Folate >24; 3rd test 10/2015   TLI < .4; B12 >1000; Folate 14.4

Weight: 95 (highest 1/2015) - 76 (lowest 5/2015) - goal met 100lb (7/23/15) - 101.8LBS 12/3/15 - CHUNKY MONKEY

History prior to DX:  May/June 2014 (2mos old) - DX coccidia and bladder infection; July 2014 (3mos old) 1st EPI test = TLI 16.5, B12 894, Folate >24 - Diagnosed SIBO not EPI; Feb 2015 thru May 2015 - weight loss only; May  2015 vomitted several times, diarrhea and eating poop.

History since DX: has maintained weight between 95-101lbs since July 2015; extreme yeast and rod infection in ears; yeast infection paws (ongoing); bacterial eye infection; bacterial skin infection on legs; poops LIVE fly larvae; diagnosed with mild, focal superficial pyoderma (bacterial infection) - rare lesions on inner thighs; bacterial and yeast overgrowth lip folds; yeast overgrowth feet and left ear; metacarpal/metatarsal draining tracts/fistulae (infection and/or immune mediated disease; probable underlying allergy (food vs. environmental ); staphylococcus pseudintermedius infection in sores on paws; recurring metatarsal fistula - all issues resolved after NutriScan Food Sensitivity Test and switching foods.

NUTRISCAN Food Sensitivity Test (12/2015): reactive to chicken, turkey, white fish, wheat, white potato (mild), venison, soy (mild), pork (mild), duck (mild), corn - switching food based on test resolved all skin issues.

Serum Allergy Test (5/2016): Too many to mention

CURRENTLY :  6 cups Forza10 Legend Skin - Diane 6x 1tsp per cup; 1 WonderLab PetFactor B12 2x day; 2 scoops TotalBiotics 1x day; 600mg vitamin E; 1 Zyrtec 10mg 2x day; Milk Thistle during heartworm/flea/tick meds

I am not a vet.  All of my suggestions are based on my personal experiences, information gleaned from EPI research and information from other EPI owners.  Please always share anything and everything recommended on this forum with your vet

SO THANKfUL FOR OUR EPI4DOGS GUARDIAN ANGELS!!!!!!!!

YOUR PAWS LEFT PRINTS ON MY HEART (in loving memory of Bugsy aka Boo Boo - Boston Terrier 14yrs - not EPI but medically challenging and totally worth it)

March 25, 2018 at 1:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Judy & Piper
Administrator

Hi and welcome from Piper and I.

I've been reading down throught he comments so I really have nothing to add as, as usual, the girls have done a fantastic job on giving you pointers. 

Personally, Piper can have treats as long as she's had her meal within a 4 hour timeframe.  Doc's suggestion of treats is really good.  EPI really is trial and error for the most part.  What works for one EPI dog, works for one EPI dog :) .  Before long this will just be a new normal for you and Floyd.  I remember when Piper was first diagnosed 4 years ago; I was terrified and so overwhelmed.  If not for this forum, I would have lost my mind and I would have lost Piper.  We're always here for you, no matter the question. 

--
Piper - Diagnosed 21 Jan 14 at approx 16 months of age TLI 0.3
            DOB - late Sept/early Oct 2012 (found as a stray in a remote Northern Labrador community at approx 3 - 4 months of age)
Using Enzyme Diane 6x 
B12 shots every week at home as well as 2 pills per day
 Eating Pulsar Lamb or Pork
67lbs at time of diagnosis, now 118lbs.
Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism Sept 2014, taking Thyro 0.6mg 2 x daily. 
Piper also has Cushings Disease, allergies and a host of other things but she's happy and we spend our time going for Quality of Quantity because, at the end of the day, that's what's most important
I am not a Vet.  Anything I share or suggest on this site is strictly from my experience as the owner of an EPI dog.  It is recommended that suggested on this forum be discussed with your Vet.

March 26, 2018 at 6:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Floyd's People

Thanks for the treat inputs.

As we understand it once some sense of "normailty" has resumed one should start to back off the enzymes to find the miniumum appropriate dosage that works for your dog. So when should we start to do this and is there any reccomended method. Right now he has 2 cups of food with 2 tsps of enzymes. Do we go down to 1 Tsp and see what happens or gradualy reduce a bitat a time?

Thanks for all your help

March 26, 2018 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Barb
Administrator

Since you are just getting Floyd stable and he is doing well, I would keep him at his present dose for at least several months.  Others may have a different opinion and they can weigh in with theirs, since every dog is different.   We could not change anything with Kolby, but other dogs respond successfully to changes. 

If you do try to decrease the enzymes, I would not do it a teaspoon at at a time.     I would decrease by an 1/8th of a teaspoon and see how that goes for at least  a week, two to make sure. If all is well, you can try another 1/8th decrease.   Keep a detailed record each day, even if you don't see any changes in his stool.   You want ti have a record so that you can see the point at which they do occur. If the gap is too big, you won't know what to move it back up to.  If it's only an 8th of a teaspoon, you can move it back the 1/8th. 

So glad to hear that Floyd is doing so well.

Barb 

--

March 26, 2018 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Doc's Mom
Administrator

I agree with Barb.  I would not try to reduce the enzyme until Floyd has been stable for several months.  Then as Barb suggested only reduce by 1/8th tsp and wait about 5 days watching the poop closely.  If the poop changes for the worse then go back to the full dose.  I've tried several times to reduce Doc's enzymes and have never been able to.  We are coming up on our 3yr EPI anniversary and he still gets 1tsp per cup of food.

--

Nashville, Tennessee

2nd test 5/2015 = TLI < .4, B12 406; Folate >24; 3rd test 10/2015   TLI < .4; B12 >1000; Folate 14.4

Weight: 95 (highest 1/2015) - 76 (lowest 5/2015) - goal met 100lb (7/23/15) - 101.8LBS 12/3/15 - CHUNKY MONKEY

History prior to DX:  May/June 2014 (2mos old) - DX coccidia and bladder infection; July 2014 (3mos old) 1st EPI test = TLI 16.5, B12 894, Folate >24 - Diagnosed SIBO not EPI; Feb 2015 thru May 2015 - weight loss only; May  2015 vomitted several times, diarrhea and eating poop.

History since DX: has maintained weight between 95-101lbs since July 2015; extreme yeast and rod infection in ears; yeast infection paws (ongoing); bacterial eye infection; bacterial skin infection on legs; poops LIVE fly larvae; diagnosed with mild, focal superficial pyoderma (bacterial infection) - rare lesions on inner thighs; bacterial and yeast overgrowth lip folds; yeast overgrowth feet and left ear; metacarpal/metatarsal draining tracts/fistulae (infection and/or immune mediated disease; probable underlying allergy (food vs. environmental ); staphylococcus pseudintermedius infection in sores on paws; recurring metatarsal fistula - all issues resolved after NutriScan Food Sensitivity Test and switching foods.

NUTRISCAN Food Sensitivity Test (12/2015): reactive to chicken, turkey, white fish, wheat, white potato (mild), venison, soy (mild), pork (mild), duck (mild), corn - switching food based on test resolved all skin issues.

CURRENTLY :  6 cups Forza10 Legend Skin - Diane 6x 1tsp per cup; 1 WonderLab PetFactor B12 2x day; 2 scoops TotalBiotics 1x day; 600mg vitamin E; 1 Zyrtec 10mg 2x day; Milk Thistle during heartworm/flea/tick meds

I am not a vet.  All of my suggestions are based on my personal experiences, information gleaned from EPI research and information from other EPI owners.  Please always share anything and everything recommended on this forum with your vet

YOUR PAWS LEFT PRINTS ON MY HEART (in loving memory of Bugsy aka Boo Boo - Boston Terrier 14yrs - not EPI but medically challenging and totally worth it)

March 27, 2018 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mary Goodall
Welcome Floyd's people! We are new to Epi too - since February 2018 actually. Like you, our dog is normally a 50 pound mixed breed, I thought mostly Chow though. Well, he went from 50 pounds to a low of 38 pounds while we tried worming, diet changes, etc.... Hungry, food aggressive and poop eating. Finally TLI score of 1.1. I just want to tell you what has worked for us so far. We started on PancrePlus at cost of $100+ which lasted us approx. 3 weeks. He is now on Pan-tenex enzymes which I was able to order through Amazon. I know everyone endorses Enzyme Diane, and I am sure she is excellent, but I decided to give this company a try. The company owner was also motivated due to an Epi GSD he had. We started feeding twice a day with one cup of natural balance LID potato and duck (3% fiber) mixed with a half of can of purina beyond grain free chicken and sweet potato (1.5% fiber). This is moistened with warm water and mixed with 3/4 teaspoon of Pan-tenex. He has finished the 6 weekly B12 shots two weeks ago, and we will go monthly now. Although I did order the wonder labs B12 with intrinsic factor capsules that so many people on this site have had luck with but haven't started them yet. Well, Chewy has done wonderfully. Poop is totally normal (even once a day) and he has never looked better! He seems so happy! No treats! But I did buy some hard antlers that he chews on but doesn't eat. We also have a medical alert dog tag that reminds everyone "STOP, DO NOT FEED THIS DOG" that I found. Since his low weight of 31.9 pounds on February 13, he is now up to 39 pounds. The feeding routine seemed a bit overwhelming at first but now it is totally routine. Good Luck with you EPI baby!! This site is awesome by the way! Great people with great advice! Thanks everyone!
--

Mary, Chewy's mom

March 27, 2018 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mary Goodall
We also have another dog and I can no longer tell their poop apart. That took a few weeks of enzymes though. They initially turned a gray color but now are nice and brown. We never had to start antibiotics either!
--

Mary, Chewy's mom

March 27, 2018 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Floyd's People

We live in Arizona, and it's summer... which means hot, hot hot!! Frankly, if I open the door to the yard, the dogs barely look up - very sensible in temperatures near 110%. I'm concerned about Floyd (and Harley) being bored and wonder if anyone has tried filling a kong with peanut butter mixed with enzymes. Not planning on this all the time, you understand, but for a now and again treat to keep them busy, and not even full, a shmear around the inside perhaps. It's easy to ensure that the correct dog gets the enzyme laced treat as their kongs are different colors. I'm interested to see comments that some dogs seem to tolerate treats if given fairly close to food time. We've also sometimes given just the tiniest piece of a treat so he gets a taste, especially as a reward or when trying to train. Any thoughts from the communitywould be helpful. Thanks

June 8, 2018 at 1:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

Welcome!  I'm the proud owner of a newly diagnosed EPI Border Collie.  I was trying to add a post but for some reason, I'm stuck at the capta stage and can't get my post past it.  From what I have seen, there is a wonderful amount of information here that was overwhelming but comforting at the same time!  :)

June 8, 2018 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Doc's Mom
Administrator

Bill - I might be able to start a post for you - it will end up under my name but we have done this for many in the past to get them started and I will title it Posted for (your dog's name or your name).  If you'd like email me what you'd like to post and I can try and start one for you - my email is [email protected]

--

Nashville, Tennessee

June 9, 2018 at 8:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.