Title

Subtitle

Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Time for Enzyme Change?

UK Chantal

Hi

This is my first post although I have been checking out th.is forum since my dog was diagnosed in Nov 2017. I hope I make sense.

Rita, our 4 year old black labrador was diagnosed following a blood test taken when I was worried about rapid weightloss and frequent soft poops!   Her TLI socre was 1.7 back  in November which I think was clear indicator of EPI. Her B12 was 244 and folate >30.

She has recently had more bloods done and her TLI was <1.00. B12 289 folate 10.3.

We started on 1 x Lypex capsule with her feed twice daily and have tried various dried food options.  Currently her poops are nice and firm but she needs to go at least once in the the night and sometimes twice, then again on her morning walk.  She also is not gaining any weight, in fact has lost a bit, and I am concerned we have not got the enzyme dose correct.  She has just had her second B12 injection.

We tried giving her 3 x lypex capsules a day with 3 smaller meals but this did not help. Increasing her food seems to just increase poop output without any weight gain. Her current weight is 21kg which isn't very low for a lab but she does look thin and unhappy. She does seem to be all skin and bone. I'd like to reduce poop output and see a small increase in weight.  I suppose the enzymes must be working a bit as the weightloss as first was dramatic.

Not sure what to try next!!!  I'm thinking over the options below and would be so grateful for any comments as I don't feel at all sure.

• Increase Lypex to 4 capsules a day
  • Change to a powder ie. Panzym
  • Change to another dog food brand
  • Try raw pancreas (vets suggestion)

Thank you for reading this.

Chantal Lancaster

UK

--

Chantal:|

April 11, 2018 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

maddie ann
Administrator

Hello

First i am going to point out how important b12 can be we need the levels to be 600+ and maintained for life you say you have just has the 2nd injection is that since November ? ( we had weekly injections going on for months Maddie just didnt gain her weight until i had that in place)

Enzymes Lypex great product but expensive if not insured and like all enzymes you have to get the dosing right to the amount of food you use, can you tell us how much food you give at each meal.( i needed 1 lypex per 100 grams of kibble)

Panzym well i used this find powders alot easier to dose with...and she wasnt insured..its very popular here.

I am sure jean will be on soon she will probably PM you her phone number so you can have a chat,but if you could answer the questions that will help us.

--

ANN (UK).

Maddie DOB 01-10-2007 she is now  10  DX 04/11 .B12 140 now 644 TLI <1.00 Folate 14.2.

After 15 months on the B12 tablets with the intrisic factor she was retested and her b12 was 902 which gave me the confidence to continue without injections.

Weight was 22.3kg now 33.2kg (04-05-12) she is a small GSDbut she gained .(24lbs)

Feed a mixture of foods she does better on fibre 3% and below she has  b12 tablets daily (imported from the USAhttp://www.wonderlabs.com/itemleft.php?itemnum=6881) now changing to the uk version from http://www.chemeyes.co.uk/

She has panzym altough over the years we have had to increase the dose she currently has 1/2 tsp per feed.

April 11, 2018 at 1:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK Chantal

Hi Ann

Thanks for your quick reply. Our vet didn't seem to think B12 was a problem as it is within normal levels so since reading about levels on here I have asked if we could have one injection a month but maybe this isn't enough either. How often did you get her bloods done to see what B12 levels were? Rita's getting 300g kibble per day and we did try 3 capsules a day but this didn't seem to change anything. She isn't insured so it is getting expensive using Lypex. Chantal

--

April 11, 2018 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jean and Kara
Administrator
Hello Chantal, i am from liverpool, we used Lypex for two years, it is expensive and one Lypex per meal was never enough, we ended up with at least three, so we changed to Panzym, some 5 years ago,its much more cost effective, and can be bought on line without prescription.......couple of questions.....what do you feed, and how much at each meal, and how many a day, do you have any tummy rumbles .the b12 result is very low and as such will not help digest food properly, the injections to .start with ...should be weekly, for at least 6 weeks, and if you want to talk let me know....jeanx
--

Kara

From Liverpool England

born 21st July 2009

Adopted at five months old 26th December 2009

EPI dx August 2010

tli<1.00 folate 8.3 cobalimin 611

Antibiotics  2 Oxytet antibiotics 3 times a day also if we cannot fit the Oxytet in she has Tylan 1/8th teaspoon before her meals as a maintenanance dose

Food- Ashenbank Lamb Casserole  twice daily equalling 3 cups per day possibly more

Zantac (ranitadine) 75 mg 30 minutes before each meal as too much acid was being produced, causing shedding of bowel lining

Enzymes-Panzym 3 gram per meal twice daily ( 3/4 teaspoon ) 

B12 injection once every three weeks

One Chemeyes B12 with intrinsic factor of 40 daily

One Antepsin before bedtime

Allergies to beef, pork, chicken. and white fish confirmed by blood test

33.6 kilos in weight as of 5th May 2013

37 kilos as of 10th June 2014

40.65 kilos, 89.6 pounds as of 3rd March 2015

Vet says she is now processing her food correctly

Very proud of all of us

"UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WAS INVENTED BY DOGS"

I am not a vet, nor have veterinary experience, but have lived and breathed EPI for 51/2 years, and hope I can bring some support to others, as others have to me.

April 11, 2018 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Doc's Mom
Administrator

Hi Chantal - welcome to our EPI family!!  I too want to stress the importance of B12.  The protocol is weekly shots fo 6 weeks then wait 30 days and do another shot then wait 30 days and retest.  I believe Chemey's offers a B12 pill with intrinsic factor that works wondes for EPI owners.  When my boy was diagnosed my vet at the time did not think B12 needed to be supplemented but after reading the information here and the owners who have been managing EPI daily I decided to go ahead and get the B12 pills with Intrinsic Factor from WonderLabs (that's who we use here in the US).  I gave him two pills a day for a year and his B12 stayed above 1000 and he did GREAT.  After a year I tried to reduce the pills to one pill per day and he immediately dropped 6lbs - when I realized that was the cause I went back to 2 pills per day and he gained the 6lbs back in two weeks.  

Be sure to keep a detailed journal of everything you give and everything that comes out so you know what's working and what isn't.  You're in good hands with Ann and Jean.

--

MADELON and DOC aka "BUBBY WUBBY"

Nashville, Tennessee

DOB: 4/3/2014 - Diagnosed EPI and SIBO: 5/22/2015
EPI Test Results: 1st test 7/2014 = TLI 16.5, B12 894, Folate > 24; 
2nd test 5/2015 = TLI < .4, B12 406; Folate >24; 3rd test 10/2015   TLI < .4; B12 >1000; Folate 14.4

Weight: 95 (highest 1/2015) - 76 (lowest 5/2015) - goal met 100lb (7/23/15) - 101.8LBS 12/3/15 - CHUNKY MONKEY

History prior to DX:  May/June 2014 (2mos old) - DX coccidia and bladder infection; July 2014 (3mos old) 1st EPI test = TLI 16.5, B12 894, Folate >24 - Diagnosed SIBO not EPI; Feb 2015 thru May 2015 - weight loss only; May  2015 vomitted several times, diarrhea and eating poop.

History since DX: has maintained weight between 95-101lbs since July 2015; extreme yeast and rod infection in ears; yeast infection paws (ongoing); bacterial eye infection; bacterial skin infection on legs; poops LIVE fly larvae; diagnosed with mild, focal superficial pyoderma (bacterial infection) - rare lesions on inner thighs; bacterial and yeast overgrowth lip folds; yeast overgrowth feet and left ear; metacarpal/metatarsal draining tracts/fistulae (infection and/or immune mediated disease; probable underlying allergy (food vs. environmental ); staphylococcus pseudintermedius infection in sores on paws; recurring metatarsal fistula - all issues resolved after NutriScan Food Sensitivity Test and switching foods.

NUTRISCAN Food Sensitivity Test (12/2015): reactive to chicken, turkey, white fish, wheat, white potato (mild), venison, soy (mild), pork (mild), duck (mild), corn - switching food based on test resolved all skin issues.

Serum Allergy Test (5/2016): Too many to mention

CURRENTLY :  6 cups Forza10 Legend Skin - Diane 6x 1tsp per cup; 1 WonderLab PetFactor B12 2x day; 2 scoops TotalBiotics 1x day; 600mg vitamin E; 1 Zyrtec 10mg 2x day; Milk Thistle during heartworm/flea/tick meds

I am not a vet.  All of my suggestions are based on my personal experiences, information gleaned from EPI research and information from other EPI owners.  Please always share anything and everything recommended on this forum with your vet

SO THANKfUL FOR OUR EPI4DOGS GUARDIAN ANGELS!!!!!!!!

YOUR PAWS LEFT PRINTS ON MY HEART (in loving memory of Bugsy aka Boo Boo - Boston Terrier 14yrs - not EPI but medically challenging and totally worth it)

April 11, 2018 at 3:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK Chantal

Thanks for the advice - it's really good to hear that it's possible to improve things because recently I've been getting very anxious that I'm not doing the right things. I'm feeding Rita a dried kibble called Canagan Country Game  which is grain free apparently (300g per day). She has half each morning and the other half at tea time. There's not as much tummy rumbling as with previous foods plus poops look normal however, there's just too many of them especially at nightime! I am thinking that the food is ok and I should concentrate on getting her B12 levels up with weekly injections then maybe try Panzym and see how we get on. Chantal x

--

April 11, 2018 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Barb
Administrator

Hello Chantal and welcome to you and Rita.  You've already received great advice.....I just  wanted to add my vote to getting the B12 level up.   Kolby's appetite and poops only really improved when we were able to get his B12 to the right levels and keep them there.  

Try not to get discouraged.   It is hard to get everything balanced at the beginning, especially when you are worried about your pup.  We have all been where you are and we know how it feels.  One of the things that saved our sanity was keeping a log/journal as Madelon suggested.   Record everything that you give Rita each day and the amounts, and the resulting poos .  This will help you to see what works and what needs to be tweaked.   It also helps you to keep everything in one place so you can formulate questions for us or for your vet.  You can download a blank log form from the tab at the top of the page or just use a notebook. 

Hang in there.   You are doing great.   Rita is lucky to have you.  

Barb

--

April 11, 2018 at 9:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jean and Kara
Administrator
Well i am with Barb but its hard not to be discouraged, my girl was a mess, she was 39 pounds at 14 months old, and give 50/50 chance she was referred to the University small animal hospital here, as I said if you would like to talk let ,e know.......jeanx
--

Kara

From Liverpool England

born 21st July 2009

Adopted at five months old 26th December 2009

EPI dx August 2010

tli<1.00 folate 8.3 cobalimin 611

Antibiotics  2 Oxytet antibiotics 3 times a day also if we cannot fit the Oxytet in she has Tylan 1/8th teaspoon before her meals as a maintenanance dose

Food- Ashenbank Lamb Casserole  twice daily equalling 3 cups per day possibly more

Zantac (ranitadine) 75 mg 30 minutes before each meal as too much acid was being produced, causing shedding of bowel lining

Enzymes-Panzym 3 gram per meal twice daily ( 3/4 teaspoon ) 

B12 injection once every three weeks

One Chemeyes B12 with intrinsic factor of 40 daily

One Antepsin before bedtime

Allergies to beef, pork, chicken. and white fish confirmed by blood test

33.6 kilos in weight as of 5th May 2013

37 kilos as of 10th June 2014

40.65 kilos, 89.6 pounds as of 3rd March 2015

Vet says she is now processing her food correctly

Very proud of all of us

"UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WAS INVENTED BY DOGS"

I am not a vet, nor have veterinary experience, but have lived and breathed EPI for 51/2 years, and hope I can bring some support to others, as others have to me.

April 12, 2018 at 9:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Barb
Administrator

You are in good hands with Jean and Ann:-))) and all our folks from the UK.

Barb

--

April 12, 2018 at 10:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Patsy

Just checking in from S. Yorks. Our vets rarely meet Epi ,so they aren't up to date on it. You've got good advice tiday.   A couple of things I would add... Have you read that you should initially feed 150% of food for her ideal  weight. My springer should have weighed 24kg, so she had 350gms a day with two Lypex.Yours should weigh a bit more, so maybe you need an extra proper meal for weight gain,  accompanied by another enzyme set.    Have the poops been good in your current usage?  Lypex is great but harder to adjust if you need  only a bit more.  I gave up on it because of the price. My dog was stable so I changed her to a different brand .   I think everyone in UK would agree with me that it's best to stick to a successful routine until the dog is has regained weight and B12  levels. The it's safe to tweak.

B12 should be  600, well above normal dog levels. It's in the treatment protocols. I hope your vet has time to study the newest advice. Be prepared to print out the downloads on this website. It's not easy to tell your vet that you know more than them, but mostly they are helpful.  You employ them, pay for the Rangerover . Introduce them to the epi4dogs website and its accreditations with the USA vet authorities. There is plenty global research to digest.

. .

--

Marti  Springer Spaniel, owned by Patsy, Sheffield, England.  She died age 12yrs 6mths  on 27/11/14 from heart failure. Diagnosed after three months, when she was 4 years old,she dropped from 24 kilos to 17 kg.  initially she also had protein losing enteropathy, treated with steroids, ,raw sores on back, obsessive thirst, bursting bowels and biadder, then stable after 2 years.   Developed another autoimmune problem with muscular myositis on head ( muscles wasted away, leaving gaunt hollows.)  She also suffered sometimes from  bottom end thrush, anal  gland infections, and recurrent SIBO treated with 4 weeks of oxytetracycline each time. 

Enzymes: Panzym caused mouth problems, resulting in tooth removal , as I didn't know at the time how caustic it was. I changed to one Lypex  then used VetUk Pancreatic Nutrient tablets, and one Chemeyes because it is half the strength, and I didn't need to use two vet uk ones. Then 3 Chemeyes or  2 pancreatic Nutrient  per meal. 

B12 injection monthly.  Trinfac B12 + intrinsic factor capsules from Chemeyes daily. Metacam for knee joints.  Also used Yumpro Bio pre/probiotics.

Food: picky eater,tinned  Chappie saved her life  till she would eat kibble again.  Eden Holistic, Millies Wolfheart and Lily's Kitchen all good,chicken and grain free.

Vets, one caring learner, who had  nervous breakdown, replaced by obnoxious vet , so I rang round  interviewing them to find someone I trusted and would work with us. Since losing Marti and Bob, I have changed again since the good vet us retired.

RIP Bobby the cocker , from PLN.  Present pet, Tinker the fluffy little grey Greek rescue dog. New addition, Jack ,  a neglected rescue terrier, looks like a fox cub and so happy to to be healthy and loved.

April 12, 2018 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK Chantal

Patsy at April 12, 2018 at 5:42 PM

Just checking in from S. Yorks. Our vets rarely meet Epi ,so they aren't up to date on it. You've got good advice tiday.   A couple of things I would add... Have you read that you should initially feed 150% of food for her ideal  weight. My springer should have weighed 24kg, so she had 350gms a day with two Lypex.Yours should weigh a bit more, so maybe you need an extra proper meal for weight gain,  accompanied by another enzyme set.    Have the poops been good in your current usage?  Lypex is great but harder to adjust if you need  only a bit more.  I gave up on it because of the price. My dog was stable so I changed her to a different brand .   I think everyone in UK would agree with me that it's best to stick to a successful routine until the dog is has regained weight and B12  levels. The it's safe to tweak.

B12 should be  600, well above normal dog levels. It's in the treatment protocols. I hope your vet has time to study the newest advice. Be prepared to print out the downloads on this website. It's not easy to tell your vet that you know more than them, but mostly they are helpful.  You employ them, pay for the Rangerover . Introduce them to the epi4dogs website and its accreditations with the USA vet authorities. There is plenty global research to digest.

. .

Thanks Patsy

I think I will try feeding her extra again.  I did try this initially but didn't increase the Lypex so maybe that was a mistake. Additionally, her B12 levels must have been on the low side which obviously hasn't helped. I've been giving her 1 1/2 Lypex twice a day with each meal, actually counting out the little pellets! You're right it is fiddly.  How do I know what the correct doseage should be?  Should I change her food? There's so many different brands aren't they.  I've been wondering if I should add some tinned food to her kibble to see if it is easier to digest. Did you add the lypex to dry kibble or soak it first or mix it with something else? Her poops are mainly good just too frequent; we have never had the horrid cow pat experience fortunately!

I feel I should have got this sorted by now and am a bit disappointed with our vets. Unfortunately, they have had a high turnover of staff so we have seen 4 different vets over the past few months and every time we go we have to start and explain the condition again.  The current one is very nice but very young. I will call in today to explain about the B12 levels and book her in for another injection.

Chantal

--

April 13, 2018 at 2:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Patsy

Yes, large vet practices are like this.  If you can find a small practice , you may be happier because you are going to be a regular. Be assertive, polite, and if necessary mention when you are making an appointment that it's for Epi, or that you want the same vet. Then they can read it up. 

UK and European enzymes are prepared differently from the powder used in the US/Canada . We do not need to soak.  If it is left even half an hour, it will have digested the food into a vomit like state. Yuk!    Jean from Liverpool has spoken at length with the Lypex company, and can best advise you.  Personally I would up the dose to two capsules per meal.  When you run out, you could change to a cheaper option like Panzym powder, because having had a Labrador myse,f, I know they will eat anything disgusting .  Other capsules, fed whole,  are from Chemeyes, a small online pharmacy who developed products for their own Epi dog, and are forum members. Or Vet Uk pancreatic Nutrient.  Everything including the B12 with intrinsic factor tablets can be bought online, no prescriptions.

Weight gain can be slow at first because the body and muscle needs boosting before any fat gets laid down.

Canagan is a good food, though pricey. Some of us use Millies Wolfheart, a huge choice of non standard protein. Jean uses Ashenbanks.     However if you are changing your routine with enzymes, just stick to the same food for now. Making more than one change at a time means you cant identify what's working.  Keep a log of what you feed, and meds, nod what poop results happen. 

Good luck!

--

Marti  Springer Spaniel, owned by Patsy, Sheffield, England.  She died age 12yrs 6mths  on 27/11/14 from heart failure. Diagnosed after three months, when she was 4 years old,she dropped from 24 kilos to 17 kg.  initially she also had protein losing enteropathy, treated with steroids, ,raw sores on back, obsessive thirst, bursting bowels and biadder, then stable after 2 years.   Developed another autoimmune problem with muscular myositis on head ( muscles wasted away, leaving gaunt hollows.)  She also suffered sometimes from  bottom end thrush, anal  gland infections, and recurrent SIBO treated with 4 weeks of oxytetracycline each time. 

Enzymes: Panzym caused mouth problems, resulting in tooth removal , as I didn't know at the time how caustic it was. I changed to one Lypex  then used VetUk Pancreatic Nutrient tablets, and one Chemeyes because it is half the strength, and I didn't need to use two vet uk ones. Then 3 Chemeyes or  2 pancreatic Nutrient  per meal. 

B12 injection monthly.  Trinfac B12 + intrinsic factor capsules from Chemeyes daily. Metacam for knee joints.  Also used Yumpro Bio pre/probiotics.

Food: picky eater,tinned  Chappie saved her life  till she would eat kibble again.  Eden Holistic, Millies Wolfheart and Lily's Kitchen all good,chicken and grain free.

Vets, one caring learner, who had  nervous breakdown, replaced by obnoxious vet , so I rang round  interviewing them to find someone I trusted and would work with us. Since losing Marti and Bob, I have changed again since the good vet us retired.

RIP Bobby the cocker , from PLN.  Present pet, Tinker the fluffy little grey Greek rescue dog. New addition, Jack ,  a neglected rescue terrier, looks like a fox cub and so happy to to be healthy and loved.

April 13, 2018 at 4:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Epi4Dogs
Site Owner

Hi Chantal .... i too want to reiterate how very VERY important it is to get your dog's B12 level to upper mid range.  As mentioned above, you might want to look into giving B12 pills with the intrinic factor that can be purchased from Chemeyes, LLC  https://www.chemeyes.co.uk/b12intrinsicfactor/ ;   ..... they also sell enzymes :)

Our UK folks, Jean, Ann and Patsy are a terrific EPI support system for those living in the UK- -not only do they know how to manage EPI well, but like the rest of our staff & members that can help you with EPI.....the UK folks in addition know the ins and outs of the specific enzymes used in the UK which differs from the enzymes in the USA.

One thing that i would like to clarify.... as mentioned above, when an EPI dog is first diagnosed, it is recommended to feed 150% of what is normally required... HOWEVER..... DO NOT try to do 150% in just 2 meals a day.... this usually doesn't work ... as it is too much food all at once for their struggling digestive system.  What is recommended is to feed the 150%  broken down into 3 or even 4 meals throughout the day.  What many of us do, especially if we work during the day, is to feed breakfast in the morning, feed lunch when we get home from work, and then feed dinner just shortly before we go to bed :)

And definitely keep an EPI log..... tis will greatly help you get on the right track with what works and what doesn't work with your dog.

--

Olesia, owned by Izzy, a 35lb SWD, Diagnosed at 1.5 years old - TLI results 1.3, Stable 9+ yrs! Once stable, was able to reduce enzymes to only 1/2 tsp of Enzymes (use EnzymeDiane's 6x) with each meal, but after almost 4 years of stabilization... had to increase the amount of enzymes to 3/4 teaspoon with each meal. Fed various grain-free kibble+real meat, 6x pancreatin enzymes from EnzymeDiane., gave 1 tsp of coconut oil one day and 1 tsp salmon oil next day, and also give canned sardines packed without salt or canned herring for extra omega oils.... until she developed Diabetes and now cannot tolerate higher fat foods.

In Feb 2013, Izzy developed a very serious condition called IMHA which she (thankfully) beat and is now in remission. We also discovered that now, at 8+ years old, she not only has EPI, but also Diabetes, Low Thyroid and High Cholesterol.  Izzy was able to receive excellent care because of the kindness of so many here on epi4dogs and  is currently  doing extra-ordinarily well. If anyone could spend a day with Izzy, they would never guess that she has any health problems!  Because of Izzy's concurrent conditions of Diabetes and High Cholesterol we had to make changes to our daily EPI routine. We had to alter the fiber, type of fiber and the fat content her diet. She is now on an all home-made diet which she does best on and has even been able to reduce the insuline (Vetsulin:pork-based insulin) . Because of the diet change to all home-made i no longer worry about hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia- -she is much more even-keeled with a diet of sweet potato, a lean meat/fish, sometimes a free range egg, cottage cheese,  fish oil+vitamins and bone meal. We tried Novolin N a human synthetic RNA insulin.... but Izzy did not do well on it. aside from all of Izzy's health issues.... she continues to wake up every day full of joy and a great sense of humor!

I am not a vet.  All of my suggestions/recommendations are based on personal expereinces, observations, information gleaned from EPI research, and information shared with me by EPI researchers....that hopefully may help others. Please always share anything and everything recommended on this forum with your vet.

April 15, 2018 at 10:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Terry Bin

Welcome!  I will add to the chorus about the B12.  Also it is 150% of food of what they should weigh, not what they currently weigh (if that makes sense) and spread over 3 meals.  Because of work schedules it is usually breakfast, right when you get home and then a bit before bed.  Some people make that meal a little smaller than the other 2 meals.  The enzymes should be in proportion of what you are feeding.  Since too many changes at once can muddy the waters so it's not clear what is helping and what isn't...I would increase the food and give the B12.  If you don't see improvement in a couple of weeks then I would look at changing enzymes and food.

--

Terry

Mom of three EPI Shiloh Shepherds: 

Pharaoh born Nov. 2007 and dx with epi December 2009.   Pharaoh weighed 62.4 lbs. (15 lb. weight loss) when diagnosed in 12/2009.

Weight 10/31/11 was 76.6; 85lbs on 9/22/12; 85.5 lbs. on 11/13/14.

Received six weeks of B12 shots Jan-Feb 2010 but his B12 on 8/10/2010 was only 232. So started weekly shots at home, which we continue to give. 

His older half sister is Taiko born Sept. 2006  and was dx with epi June 2010.  Since she has severe bilateral hip dysplasia she had always been on the thin side.  Taiko's weight was 70.7 lbs. in June 2010 (time of diagnosis; about a 10 lb. weight loss).

Weight on 10/31/11 was 80.4 and on 9/22/12 was 82.4 lbs.  Weight 11/13/14 was 83 lbs.  B12 was 211 in June 2010 so started six weeks of shots and was only 293 on 8/10/10.  She receives B12 shots weekly at home.  B12 in September 2014 was over 1,000.

Both are fed twice a day and we use Merrick BG brand: 1 1/2  cups kibble in the morning with 1/2 can dog food with 4 crushed tablets and in the evening 1 1/2 cups to 2 cups kibble with 1/2 can dog food  with 4 crushed tablets. 

Moku was born 4/15/14 does not have epi.  His grandfather is Taiko's and Pharaoh's father (through his mother).  On 11/05/14 his weight was 78 lbs, on 12/11/14 he was 85.7 and on his first birthday 15 April 2015: 90.2 lbs.

April 15, 2018 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.