Title

Subtitle

Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > EPI IN THE UK

maddie ann

I thought I would chip in with this in the hope that it will help any of the new members and give them an insight in to hopefully reducing there costs and insuring that the dog/cat receives the best treatment.

FOOD

It is recommended that a low fibre diet is best for your dog ie below 4 % fat need not be restricted unless there is another medical condition so what do we recommend well alot of us started with a Duck and potatoes product which are manufactured by GA but sold under various names and I have included these below

Prescription diets are not actually needed and because they tend to contain less fat they can impeded the weight gain and some contain corn and wheat which we try to avoid.

We give our dogs 150% of the daily recommended intake so a good starting point for a German shepherd is 3 meals of 200 -250 grams and we continue feeding this until they have reached goal weight.

What other foods are there if you don’t want to use grain free so okay we have discussed low fibre and most cereal based foods should be avoided so can you feed rice well some of our members do but most of theses tend to stick to the lamb based ones Burgess sensitive/ burns lamb and rice to name a few……..its what works and gives you 2-3 tootsie rolls a day and put weights on your dog without causing any other issues’ My dog works well on the Burns high energy lamb and the barking heads lamb products they are more expensive but they suit my dog.

I will issue a warning a lot of our dogs don’t seem to tolerate chicken ………so give some thought to that.

Raw again another option but you have to get the balance right with this one and often it can be expensive.

Enzymes

All of these can be purchased on the internet Animed direct/VetUk ( no prescription is required)are couple that stock the enzymes you do not need to purchase these from your vets. At the time of publishing some of theses are in short supply.

Are all enzymes the same no they all have different strengths ( more detail on the enzyme tab )lipase is the main one we look at so I have put there values against each of the major ones that we tend to use

Lypex 30k ( per capsule ) costs per capsule 60p

Panzym 38K ( per gram ) cost per gram 18p

Pancretin formerly vet powder. 15k per gram cost per gram 22p

Pancrex granules 5 k cost per gram – 17p

Tryplase 13k cost per capsule-24p

Raw pancreas =????? Cant find a good reference price on this but average use per feed is 100 gramss )

Creon various strengths from 10-40k (prescription required )

Most enzymes are different strengths ( confusing ) so this is the hard part finding the right balance for your dog……….so what happens box of lypex doesn’t say what you need per volume of food it refers to the size of the dog for instance I need 1 lypex per 100 grams of food some need 1.5 some need less you have to find the right dose for your dog that gives tootsies roll and 2-3 poops per day .Panzym I need 1.5 ml measure which gives me roundabout the same lipase as two lypex but at a fraction of the cost.

Antibotics

Initially many of our dogs require these but we have to obtain them from the vets

we have to buy Tylan/Metro/Oxyet etc and they should advise you re dosing although we have a good tab on here called SIBO that discuss this. Tylan is the cheapest option and has been proven to work.

B12

How important is this VERY and sadly overlooked why well please read the b12 tab for more information but this being low can cause countless issues. So what do we do initially I would ask my vet for a 6 week course of injections now some UK vets will sell you that Vial of b12 and the needles and let you do this at home…….because b12 can be important for the rest of there lives I import from the states for £50.00 the Wondelabs b12 product this gives me a years supply please see the link below there is another b12 product in the Uk which you can use but most of us have seen a better success with this one ( normal b12 tablets’ don’t work).

http://www.wonderlabs.com/itemleft.php?itemnum=6881

5 Vets

Work with them point them to this site it contains all the most recent research.

Others _ probotics and the like.

Look at a company called Protexin they carry a good animal range of pro-botics and pre-probotics http://www.protexin.com/categories/dogs/24

Dorwest also carry some good products such as slippery elm etc.

Food Uk Options grain free

http://www.workinghprs.com/content/duck-and-potato-working-dog-food-30kg Larger quantity. http://www.thenookpetlitter.co.uk/proddetail.asp?navid=2&id=1144&textpage=dogfood&mainpage=dogfood&start=1

http://www.thenookpetlitter.co.uk/proddetail.asp?navid=2&id=878&textpage=dogfood&mainpage=dogfood&start=1

http://www.ardengrange.com/pet-food/dog-food.asp?id=50

http://www.simpsonspremium.com/sensitive-dog-food

http://www.barkingheads.co.uk.php5-18.dfw1-1.websitetestlink.com/product/fusspot

http://www.wafcol.co.uk/wafcol-adult-dog-food-range.php

http://www.fish4dogs.com/Products/Salmon-Complete-4-Dogs.aspx

There are also some overseas imports and if anybody uses’ anything that I have missed please add to the thread.

Ann

October 23, 2012 at 1:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tracey, Sofie's mom

What a great job Ann, this should be a big help for any new UK members:)

--

Tracey, Sofie's mom

Sofie, Shiloh shepherd, born March 2010; diagnosed April 2011. Currently eats 3 cups of TOTW Lamb per day plus a bit of cooked beef, pork, tripe or liver, etc. with 1 tsp. of 8x enzymes per cup. 1 Wonderlabs B12 pill per day, and 3/8 tsp Tylan 2x a day. Her lowest weight was 66 lbs, she is now a lovely 85 lbs.

Please note: I am not a vet, anything I share or suggest on this site is just from my experience as an EPI dog owner. Please share with your vet anything that is suggested to you on this forum.

October 23, 2012 at 3:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jean and Kara
Administrator

Ann

this is really good and informative and comes on the coat tails of our talk today

I hope people will see it doesnt cost an arm and a leg to deal with EPI just patience

jxxxxx

--

Kara

From Liverpool England

born 21st July 2009

Adopted at five months old 26th December 2009

EPI dx August 2010

tli<1.00 folate 8.3 cobalimin 611

Antibiotics  2 Oxytet antibiotics 3 times a day also if we cannot fit the Oxytet in she has Tylan 1/8th teaspoon before her meals as a maintenanance dose

Food- Ashenbank Lamb Casserole  twice daily equalling 3 cups per day possibly more

Zantac (ranitadine) 75 mg 30 minutes before each meal as too much acid was being produced, causing shedding of bowel lining

Enzymes-Panzym 3 gram per meal twice daily ( 3/4 teaspoon ) 

B12 injection once every three weeks

One Chemeyes B12 with intrinsic factor of 40 daily

One Antepsin before bedtime

Allergies to beef, pork, chicken. and white fish confirmed by blood test

33.6 kilos in weight as of 5th May 2013

37 kilos as of 10th June 2014

40.65 kilos, 89.6 pounds as of 3rd March 2015

Vet says she is now processing her food correctly

Very proud of all of us

"UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WAS INVENTED BY DOGS"

I am not a vet, nor have veterinary experience, but have lived and breathed EPI for 51/2 years, and hope I can bring some support to others, as others have to me.

October 23, 2012 at 3:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

maddie ann

I just want people to understand that the treatment of an EPI un-insured dog need not be that expensive  if it is a straight forward case to me it costs £300.00 thats a bottle of wine a week ..........yes year one may cost more ....and the type of food is what suits your dog and a personal  choice.....

Ann

--

ANN (UK).

Maddie DOB 01-10-2007 she is now  10  DX 04/11 .B12 140 now 644 TLI <1.00 Folate 14.2.

After 15 months on the B12 tablets with the intrisic factor she was retested and her b12 was 902 which gave me the confidence to continue without injections.

Weight was 22.3kg now 33.2kg (04-05-12) she is a small GSDbut she gained .(24lbs)

Feed a mixture of foods she does better on fibre 3% and below she has  b12 tablets daily (imported from the USAhttp://www.wonderlabs.com/itemleft.php?itemnum=6881) now changing to the uk version from http://www.chemeyes.co.uk/

She has panzym altough over the years we have had to increase the dose she currently has 1/2 tsp per feed.

October 23, 2012 at 4:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Paula
And that's for a big dog, I would point out for those that don't know. A small dog would be a fraction of that £300, don't you think?
--

Paula and Maya (bday 12/21/06) (diagnosed 10/26/10 TLI 1.5, B12 659 (ref:249-733), weight 52 lbs. After 30 days, retested B12/folate - B12 plummeted to 200, which greatly affected her personality. After following B12 protocol, currently giving semi-weekly B12 shots at home, plus daily WonderLabs Trinfac. Weight in July 2013: 75 lbs - the picture of health

October 23, 2012 at 4:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

maddie ann

Yes less food=less enzymes and b12 probably every other day.

Ann

--

ANN (UK).

Maddie DOB 01-10-2007 she is now  10  DX 04/11 .B12 140 now 644 TLI <1.00 Folate 14.2.

After 15 months on the B12 tablets with the intrisic factor she was retested and her b12 was 902 which gave me the confidence to continue without injections.

Weight was 22.3kg now 33.2kg (04-05-12) she is a small GSDbut she gained .(24lbs)

Feed a mixture of foods she does better on fibre 3% and below she has  b12 tablets daily (imported from the USAhttp://www.wonderlabs.com/itemleft.php?itemnum=6881) now changing to the uk version from http://www.chemeyes.co.uk/

She has panzym altough over the years we have had to increase the dose she currently has 1/2 tsp per feed.

October 24, 2012 at 6:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Val

Damn good post Ann.

Sometimes new UK members must find it confusing because many things are different to the UK products.

Maybe Olesia can put that under a UK tab to make it easier for new folk to find.

Val

--

Razzy, GSD.

EPI for 4 1/2 years... sadly lost to cancer 30th June 2011 aged 9 1/2 years.

October 24, 2012 at 6:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Epi4Dogs
Site Owner

Ann..... this is very good.....and THANK YOU!!!!!!! ..... may i have your permission to put this in a PDF and then include it on our Downloads page..... kind of like what Craig did for our Australian members???

--

Olesia, owned by Izzy, a 35lb SWD, Diagnosed at 1.5 years old - TLI results 1.3, Stable 9+ yrs! Once stable, was able to reduce enzymes to only 1/2 tsp of Enzymes (use EnzymeDiane's 6x) with each meal, but after almost 4 years of stabilization... had to increase the amount of enzymes to 3/4 teaspoon with each meal. Fed various grain-free kibble+real meat, 6x pancreatin enzymes from EnzymeDiane., gave 1 tsp of coconut oil one day and 1 tsp salmon oil next day, and also give canned sardines packed without salt or canned herring for extra omega oils.... until she developed Diabetes and now cannot tolerate higher fat foods.

In Feb 2013, Izzy developed a very serious condition called IMHA which she (thankfully) beat and is now in remission. We also discovered that now, at 8+ years old, she not only has EPI, but also Diabetes, Low Thyroid and High Cholesterol.  Izzy was able to receive excellent care because of the kindness of so many here on epi4dogs and  is currently  doing extra-ordinarily well. If anyone could spend a day with Izzy, they would never guess that she has any health problems!  Because of Izzy's concurrent conditions of Diabetes and High Cholesterol we had to make changes to our daily EPI routine. We had to alter the fiber, type of fiber and the fat content her diet. She is now on an all home-made diet which she does best on and has even been able to reduce the insuline (Vetsulin:pork-based insulin) . Because of the diet change to all home-made i no longer worry about hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia- -she is much more even-keeled with a diet of sweet potato, a lean meat/fish, sometimes a free range egg, cottage cheese,  fish oil+vitamins and bone meal. We tried Novolin N a human synthetic RNA insulin.... but Izzy did not do well on it. aside from all of Izzy's health issues.... she continues to wake up every day full of joy and a great sense of humor!

I am not a vet.  All of my suggestions/recommendations are based on personal expereinces, observations, information gleaned from EPI research, and information shared with me by EPI researchers....that hopefully may help others. Please always share anything and everything recommended on this forum with your vet.

October 24, 2012 at 4:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

maddie ann

Yes- i thnk it would be a good idea if we had it contained in one area it needs a bit of tweaking !!!!

Ann

--

ANN (UK).

October 25, 2012 at 5:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Epi4Dogs
Site Owner

HI Everyone... just wanted to make an announcement..... Ann's EPI Information for UK Members is now a brochure and can be printed from the Download page.  

http://www.epi4dogs.com/downloads.htm

So for all you UK members.... please check it out.... going forward we now can refer UK members to it as a nice resource.

THANK YOU ANN FOR DOING THIS!!!!!!

--

Olesia, owned by Izzy, a 35lb SWD, Diagnosed at 1.5 years old - TLI results 1.3, Stable 9+ yrs! Once stable, was able to reduce enzymes to only 1/2 tsp of Enzymes (use EnzymeDiane's 6x) with each meal, but after almost 4 years of stabilization... had to increase the amount of enzymes to 3/4 teaspoon with each meal. Fed various grain-free kibble+real meat, 6x pancreatin enzymes from EnzymeDiane., gave 1 tsp of coconut oil one day and 1 tsp salmon oil next day, and also give canned sardines packed without salt or canned herring for extra omega oils.... until she developed Diabetes and now cannot tolerate higher fat foods.

In Feb 2013, Izzy developed a very serious condition called IMHA which she (thankfully) beat and is now in remission. We also discovered that now, at 8+ years old, she not only has EPI, but also Diabetes, Low Thyroid and High Cholesterol.  Izzy was able to receive excellent care because of the kindness of so many here on epi4dogs and  is currently  doing extra-ordinarily well. If anyone could spend a day with Izzy, they would never guess that she has any health problems!  Because of Izzy's concurrent conditions of Diabetes and High Cholesterol we had to make changes to our daily EPI routine. We had to alter the fiber, type of fiber and the fat content her diet. She is now on an all home-made diet which she does best on and has even been able to reduce the insuline (Vetsulin:pork-based insulin) . Because of the diet change to all home-made i no longer worry about hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia- -she is much more even-keeled with a diet of sweet potato, a lean meat/fish, sometimes a free range egg, cottage cheese,  fish oil+vitamins and bone meal. We tried Novolin N a human synthetic RNA insulin.... but Izzy did not do well on it. aside from all of Izzy's health issues.... she continues to wake up every day full of joy and a great sense of humor!

I am not a vet.  All of my suggestions/recommendations are based on personal expereinces, observations, information gleaned from EPI research, and information shared with me by EPI researchers....that hopefully may help others. Please always share anything and everything recommended on this forum with your vet.

October 26, 2012 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AK GSD

Excellent!!!  To have the information all rounded up in one spot like that makes it SO much easier to find and point folk towards :) 

--

October 26, 2012 at 8:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maezi & wanda
Yes excellent Ann :) bumping up for newcomer Jackie
--

Maezi is a female  Australian cattle dog (blue Heeler) from BC Canada born may 11-2010   Dx with EPI july 27,2011 & Oxalate crystals june 2012.

The story of her journey and struggles with EPI are featured on the EPI stories section above

Starts day with.   Pepcid AC 12hr pill

breakie - 1 1/2 cup Now Fresh senior recipe (for crystals) w. 1 1/4 tsp Diane's 6x > warm water sit 29 minutes 

supper same -  with a b12 wonderlabs daily

Fortiflora on hand as needed - Benadryl when she plays w spiders/bees etc. 

December 3, 2012 at 11:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jackie Kimberley

maddie ann at October 23, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I thought I would chip in with this in the hope that it will help any of the new members and give them an insight in to hopefully reducing there costs and insuring that the dog/cat receives the best treatment.

FOOD

It is recommended that a low fibre diet is best for your dog ie below 4 % fat need not be restricted unless there is another medical condition so what do we recommend well alot of us started with a Duck and potatoes product which are manufactured by GA but sold under various names and I have included these below

Prescription diets are not actually needed and because they tend to contain less fat they can impeded the weight gain and some contain corn and wheat which we try to avoid.

We give our dogs 150% of the daily recommended intake so a good starting point for a German shepherd is 3 meals of 200 -250 grams and we continue feeding this until they have reached goal weight.

What other foods are there if you don’t want to use grain free so okay we have discussed low fibre and most cereal based foods should be avoided so can you feed rice well some of our members do but most of theses tend to stick to the lamb based ones Burgess sensitive/ burns lamb and rice to name a few……..its what works and gives you 2-3 tootsie rolls a day and put weights on your dog without causing any other issues’ My dog works well on the Burns high energy lamb and the barking heads lamb products they are more expensive but they suit my dog.

I will issue a warning a lot of our dogs don’t seem to tolerate chicken ………so give some thought to that.

Raw again another option but you have to get the balance right with this one and often it can be expensive.

Enzymes

All of these can be purchased on the internet Animed direct/VetUk ( no prescription is required)are couple that stock the enzymes you do not need to purchase these from your vets. At the time of publishing some of theses are in short supply.

Are all enzymes the same no they all have different strengths ( more detail on the enzyme tab )lipase is the main one we look at so I have put there values against each of the major ones that we tend to use

Lypex 30k ( per capsule ) costs per capsule 60p

Panzym 38K ( per gram ) cost per gram 18p

Pancretin formerly vet powder. 15k per gram cost per gram 22p

Pancrex granules 5 k cost per gram – 17p

Tryplase 13k cost per capsule-24p

Raw pancreas =????? Cant find a good reference price on this but average use per feed is 100 gramss )

Creon various strengths from 10-40k (prescription required )

Most enzymes are different strengths ( confusing ) so this is the hard part finding the right balance for your dog……….so what happens box of lypex doesn’t say what you need per volume of food it refers to the size of the dog for instance I need 1 lypex per 100 grams of food some need 1.5 some need less you have to find the right dose for your dog that gives tootsies roll and 2-3 poops per day .Panzym I need 1.5 ml measure which gives me roundabout the same lipase as two lypex but at a fraction of the cost.

Antibotics

Initially many of our dogs require these but we have to obtain them from the vets

we have to buy Tylan/Metro/Oxyet etc and they should advise you re dosing although we have a good tab on here called SIBO that discuss this. Tylan is the cheapest option and has been proven to work.

B12

How important is this VERY and sadly overlooked why well please read the b12 tab for more information but this being low can cause countless issues. So what do we do initially I would ask my vet for a 6 week course of injections now some UK vets will sell you that Vial of b12 and the needles and let you do this at home…….because b12 can be important for the rest of there lives I import from the states for £50.00 the Wondelabs b12 product this gives me a years supply please see the link below there is another b12 product in the Uk which you can use but most of us have seen a better success with this one ( normal b12 tablets’ don’t work).

http://www.wonderlabs.com/itemleft.php?itemnum=6881

5 Vets

Work with them point them to this site it contains all the most recent research.

Others _ probotics and the like.

Look at a company called Protexin they carry a good animal range of pro-botics and pre-probotics http://www.protexin.com/categories/dogs/24

Dorwest also carry some good products such as slippery elm etc.

Food Uk Options grain free

http://www.workinghprs.com/content/duck-and-potato-working-dog-food-30kg Larger quantity. http://www.thenookpetlitter.co.uk/proddetail.asp?navid=2&id=1144&textpage=dogfood&mainpage=dogfood&start=1

http://www.thenookpetlitter.co.uk/proddetail.asp?navid=2&id=878&textpage=dogfood&mainpage=dogfood&start=1

http://www.ardengrange.com/pet-food/dog-food.asp?id=50

http://www.simpsonspremium.com/sensitive-dog-food

http://www.barkingheads.co.uk.php5-18.dfw1-1.websitetestlink.com/product/fusspot

http://www.wafcol.co.uk/wafcol-adult-dog-food-range.php

http://www.fish4dogs.com/Products/Salmon-Complete-4-Dogs.aspx

There are also some overseas imports and if anybody uses’ anything that I have missed please add to the thread.

Ann

Hello Ann,

I just wanted to concur with all the other comments you have received concerning your useful summary of EPI management.   Thank you for taking the time to do this.... it is an excellent summary and a useful quick reference guide.

I continue to be in awe of you and others who contribute so much of their time to helping others...... where would we be without you!?  I dread to think.......

My very best wishes,

Jackie

--

Serologically confirmed   02.07.2012. 

TLI:         <1.3    (reference range 6.0 - 35.0)

Folate:    8.2      (reference range 8.2 - 13.5)

Cobalamin:      193.0  (reference range >= 275.0)

Weight:  Originally, 28.2 kgs, now 31.0 kg

Food:  Potatoe and Duck kibble mixed with Arden Grange Chicken, Rice and Vegetables

Enzyme:  Currently, Panzym but Tyler appears to cope with any of the enzymes (he's tried Triplase and Pfizer's Pancreatic enzyme) all of which control his diarrhoea.

B12 - Tyler has had 6 weeks of B12 injections and is now on a monthly regime.  Inbetween the injections, I give him a daily  B12/folate tablet with the intrinsic factor.

Jackie Kimberley

December 3, 2012 at 1:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

maddie ann

Well really this is all thanks to Olesia for providing the platform.

But I really did it to help those people that were uninsured I know how much prescription diets can cost and also I do know how these things work huge mark ups for vets my friends dog was dx about 7 year ago in those days you couldn’t buy enzymes on the internet and she was on a limited budget so she sourced raw pancreas there was no grain free food so she went to the nearest thing to a prescription diet which was Burns dog food Venison and now the lamb today her dog still flourishes will she change to grain free no…..even though it is cheaper than Burns !!! Will she go to a powder no even though we can now source it through the internet the only thing I have persuaded her to do is the b12 ……….but she is a single girl she had 3 dogs and not a very good salary but she did it and that was a hell of an achievement without the resources and foods we have today and her dog is 37kg.

Why dont i use raw pancreas ---------just to lazy and actually the cost doesnt actually make it that dooable -------unless you know a pig farmer which she does !!!

--

ANN (UK).

December 3, 2012 at 2:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jean and Kara
Administrator

well the way I look at is this

Kara is insured and iot costs an arm and a leg via the vets its at least three times what you pay on line but I dont pay it however I think thigs might change as Kara i8s getting older and she might have other issues

Ann has done a good job getting all the info in one place I dont have the time or the inclination to do that type of research I have to admit I only look up what I have to

but we all have our place on the forum or I hope we do at least

jxxx

--

Kara

From Liverpool England

born 21st July 2009

EPI dx August 2010

Antibiotics  2 Oxytet antibiotics 3 times a day also if we cannot fit the Oxytet in she has Tylan 1/8th teaspoon before her meals as a maintenanance dose

Food- Ashenbank Lamb Casserole  twice daily equalling 3 cups per day possibly more

Zantac (ranitadine) 75 mg 30 minutes before each meal as too much acid was being produced, causing shedding of bowel lining

Very proud of all of us

I am not a vet, nor have veterinary experience, but have lived and breathed EPI for 51/2 years, and hope I can bring some support to others, as others have to me.

December 3, 2012 at 2:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Terry Bin

Thank you so much for doing this!  I think this will be a huge help.  I wonder if something like this for the other big group of people in Canada would be helpful?  Canadians can get EnzymeDiane shipped to them (though many are not aware of that at first) and some of the food is the same...but just wondering if one more download would make sense? 

Again thatnks for you for doing this!

--

Terry

Mom of three EPI Shiloh Shepherds: 

Pharaoh born Nov. 2007 and dx with epi December 2009.   Pharaoh weighed 62.4 lbs. (15 lb. weight loss) when diagnosed in 12/2009.

Weight 10/31/11 was 76.6; 85lbs on 9/22/12; 85.5 lbs. on 11/13/14.

Received six weeks of B12 shots Jan-Feb 2010 but his B12 on 8/10/2010 was only 232. So started weekly shots at home, which we continue to give. 

His older half sister is Taiko born Sept. 2006  and was dx with epi June 2010.  Since she has severe bilateral hip dysplasia she had always been on the thin side.  Taiko's weight was 70.7 lbs. in June 2010 (time of diagnosis; about a 10 lb. weight loss).

Weight on 10/31/11 was 80.4 and on 9/22/12 was 82.4 lbs.  Weight 11/13/14 was 83 lbs.  B12 was 211 in June 2010 so started six weeks of shots and was only 293 on 8/10/10.  She receives B12 shots weekly at home.  B12 in September 2014 was over 1,000.

Both are fed twice a day and we use Merrick BG brand: 1 1/2  cups kibble in the morning with 1/2 can dog food with 4 crushed tablets and in the evening 1 1/2 cups to 2 cups kibble with 1/2 can dog food  with 4 crushed tablets. 

Moku was born 4/15/14 does not have epi.  His grandfather is Taiko's and Pharaoh's father (through his mother).  On 11/05/14 his weight was 78 lbs, on 12/11/14 he was 85.7 and on his first birthday 15 April 2015: 90.2 lbs.

December 3, 2012 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jean and Kara
Administrator

Terry

i think ANY help locally is brilliant

jeanx

--

Kara

From Liverpool England

born 21st July 2009

EPI dx August 2010

Very proud of all of us

December 3, 2012 at 4:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.