EPI * Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency

managing EPI

Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Nova- diagnoised nearly 3 months ago!

SJAustin

Hi everyone,

I would like to thank you for creating this website and forums, I have been reading and feel heaps better about my girl Nova now. I think Australia is a little behind in the times!

Nova is 18mnths old, and lives with her humans, Big Mama (my mum), Daddy (my dad) and My sarah (me), she also has three feline friends in Smudge, Luna and Milo.

This all started when we thought she was going through seperation anxiety, after my brother moved out and took her best friend Monte with him (border collie- 3yrs). It turned out after a couple of months it was EPI, and that brings us to today.

To give you a run down, Nova has dropped from 32kgs to 27.7kgs in just under three months, we have been treating her with enzyplex, and introducing raw kangaroo meat into her diet (the roo is mixed with vets al natural muesli).

After a rapid succession of emails with EnzymeDiane today, we are kicking off a new schedule starting with Dinner tonight so,

Nova is now going to be taking one Creon 10,000 tablet 20 mins before each meal, and has a small bag of low fibre and low fat dry food to try this week and we will keep her on the raw food for the next week and see how she progresses.

We will continue to weigh her at the Vets once a week, and will be making an appointment with our vet to organise some B12 injections and a course of antibiotics to cross SIBO off our list!

Here's hoping we can fatten our baby girl up for xmas!

I have added some pics of her on my profile

Sarah

December 4, 2012 at 12:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Miss Lulupants
Administrator

Hello and welcome Sarah and your beautiful grrrl Nova! (lovely name)

We're from Adelaide and so can give you some advice for the Australian experience with EPI. Another of our number is Lynn who'se also from Melbs and has great experience and advice to give on the 'Australian experience'.

Firstly, if you haven't already, here's a a link to download the brochure 'EPI for Australian Dogs' I ran up for another Antipodean. We're a bit different here in that we only have a choice of one commercial enzyme replacement product in Creon and we have less choice for grain free kibble/low fibre for example but it's growing all the time, not so long ago we only had one kibble! But there are alternatives which you'll discover as you go along.

I won't go into too much detail here, it's all in the brochure so please download it and have a read. Then come back with any questions and we'll all help you out. 

Now onto Australian vets - for some reason the majority recommend Enzyplex but it is not strong enough (I used to be a little generous about this but every time I read it I get a little more annoyed, perhaps I just need another coffee).  Your pup will need Creon with every meal . The cheapest you can get it is at Chemist Warehouse. There can be a number of concurrent conditions with EPI that need to be treated at the same time but again, have a squizz at the brochure and we'll go from there. I'm sure Diane has given you the good oil from the get-go.

The key is to find a vet who will work with and is willing to learn if necessary.

Again welcome! EPI is a journey with a few variables all of which have to be tackled at once but it's doable and very manageable - each dog is different is the mantra oft repeated around here. So if there's anything we can do to assist please let us know. Our Lulu was diagnosed in April 2010 and with the help of this forum we were able to get our little pup back - you'll do wonderfully well. Congrats on finding the forum and once you get her stable you'll see a marked improvement to the point where no one will think she's any different to any other dog. 

Also grab a copy of the EPI log and start recording everything that that goes in and comes out, it'll be useful believe me.

Lastly, how's Nova's poop? and did your vet mention SIBO as a possibility? and were her B12 levels checked?Feel free to post a picture of her poop (it's ok, you're amongst friends) and the resident Poopologists will throw their 2 cents in (not literally obviously, that would be gross :P

--

Craig

Lulu (aka Miss Lulupants) is a 6 year old 'Red Shepherd' (Australian Red Heeler x Long-hair GSD) who lives on the Fleurieu Peninsula, South Australia. Diagnosed with EPI in April 2010. Currently on one Creon 25k per meal; 2.5 cups Taste of the Wild High Prairie Canine Formula kibble per day + one Wonderlabs Trinfac every 2nd day. Click here for diet/med details. Miss Lulupants' story has been archived but it starts here. Lulu currently weighs: 20.4kg (42.8lbs). Was officially a chunky monkey for a while too :P Lulu is super-smart, a bit plump and very pretty (everybody says so - including her!).

December 4, 2012 at 1:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dar

Welcome Sarah and Nova....You have found the right forum and Craig is the best !!! Craig and the others in Australia will lead you down the path to good health for Nova !!  Please ask any questions .. someone is usually on !! 

--

Dar and Kodi, From Washington state

' I aspire to be the person that my dog thinks I am !!'

Kodi (GSD female) , born August 19, 2010 , was diagnosed July 15, 2011 at 11 months .Lowest weight, 47 lbs, weight as of  4/27/2013  62.9 lbs. Our goal for her at this time is now 65 lbs. !!!   And she made it!! .  TLI .07 , Folate 9.4 , Cobalmin 536 .

Kodi is on Pioneer grain and potato free Pork, 2  cups kibble with added canned or home cooked pork 2 times a day with  3/4 teaspoons of enzymes (X 8 ) per cup,from Diane. (Also some home cooked meals)1 Trinfac-B capsule once a day. Also  1/8 t. of ground coriander, 1/16 t. of ground fennel seed and cinnamon per meal (for stomach acid and burps). Cylosporine 100 mg. every other day for her terrible spring allergies.

December 4, 2012 at 2:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

maddie ann

Hello Sarah and Nova- welcome to our woldwide family please read the brochure that Craig has put togther there are quite a few Australian members on here start with the creon 10 and see how that goes if you are getting more that 2-3 poops a day and they are large amounts then you will probably need to increase it quite a few of our memebers need 1 creon 25 per cup of food .........but see how it goes.

It would be a good idea to post your results and please ask as many questions as you want.

--

ANN (UK)

“Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.”

Maddie DOB 01-10-2007 she is now  6 DX 04/11 .B12 140 now 644 TLI <1.00 Folate 14.2.

After 15 months on the B12 tablets with the intrisic factor she was retested and her b12 is now 902.

Weight was 22.3kg now 33.2kg (04-05-12) she is a small GSDbut she gained .(24lbs)

Feed a mixture of foods she does better on fibre 3% and below she has  b12 tablets daily (imported from the USAhttp://www.wonderlabs.com/itemleft.php?itemnum=6881) now changing to the uk version from http://www.chemeyes.co.uk/

organic virgin  coconut oil dailly. Use Panzym 1/4 a tsp per 200 grams of food .Got SIBO under control after antibiotics ( stormormgyl) used synbotic by protexin. a pre-probotic also given daily.

December 4, 2012 at 4:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jean and Kara

hi Sarah

welcome to you and Nova

you are in real good hands with the Australian contingent

keep us up to speed

jx

--

Kara

From Liverpool England

born 21st July 2009

adopted at five months old 26th December 2009

EPI dx August 2010

tli<1.00 folate 8.3 cobalimin 611

Antibiotics  2 Oxytet antibiotics 3 times a day also if we cannot fit the Oxytet in she has Tylan 1/8th teaspoon before her meals as a maintenanance dose

Food- Ashenbank Lamb Casserole  twice daily equalling 3 cups per day possibly more

Zantac (ranitadine) 75 mg 30 minutes before each meal as too much acid was being produced, causing shedding of bowel lining

enzymes-Panzym 1 gram per meal twice daily ( 1/4 teaspoon )  plus one Lypex

B12 injection once every three weeks

one Chemeyes B12 with intrinsic factor of 40 daily

one Antepsin before bedtime

alergies to beef pork chicken and white fish confirmed by blood test

33.6 kilos in weight as of 5th May 2013

39 kilos as of 10th June 2014

"UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WAS INVENTED BY DOGS"

December 4, 2012 at 4:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tracey, Sofie's mom

Hi Sarah, a big welcome to you and the very beautiful Nova:)

I'm from Canada, so you see we really are a global forum, and of course only the nicest people are here:)

The Australian gang will be a big help to getting you guys on the right track but there's almost always someone around if you have have good news to share or need a shoulder...

Looking forward to hearing more about Nova's EPI journey, good luck!

--

Tracey, Sofie's mom

Sofie, Shiloh shepherd, born March 2010; diagnosed April 2011. Currently eats 3.5 cups of TOTW Lamb per day plus a bit of cooked beef, pork, tripe or liver, etc. with 1 tsp. of 8x enzymes per cup. 1 Wonderlabs B12 pill per day, 1 tbsp coconut oil 2x a day and currently back on Tylan 2x a day. Her lowest weight was 66 lbs, she is now a lovely 85 lbs.

December 4, 2012 at 9:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SJAustin

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for the love and support!!!

Nova has been on Creon for 11 days, and we have a new dog! her poop was solid within a day and she has life back in her.

I have downloaded the epi info and have passed it along to our dog trainers who had dogs with it, and am armed ready to go to the vet on wednesday.

I am proud to say that we are ready to spread the word on how dangerous this can be but how easy it is to treat once you know what the right thing is to do.

PS we put on 2kgs in a week!!!!

December 15, 2012 at 4:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tracey, Sofie's mom

Sarah, great to hear Nova is doing so well! And it sounds like there's a new recruit ready to go out and spread the word - that is wonderful and will help so many others:)

--

Tracey, Sofie's mom

Sofie, Shiloh shepherd, born March 2010; diagnosed April 2011. Currently eats 3.5 cups of TOTW Lamb per day plus a bit of cooked beef, pork, tripe or liver, etc. with 1 tsp. of 8x enzymes per cup. 1 Wonderlabs B12 pill per day, 1 tbsp coconut oil 2x a day and currently back on Tylan 2x a day. Her lowest weight was 66 lbs, she is now a lovely 85 lbs.

December 15, 2012 at 7:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dar

Wonderful news Sarah !!!! Nova is feeling better and you have your pup back for Christmas!!  Yeah !!  Glad you are willing to spread the info about EPI..word of mouth gets info spread around quickly ..Thank you!!

--

Kodi (GSD female) , born August 19, 2010 , was diagnosed July 15, 2011 at 11 months .Lowest weight, 47 lbs, weight as of  4/27/2013  62.9 lbs. Our goal for her at this time is now 65 lbs. !!!   And she made it!! .  TLI .07 , Folate 9.4 , Cobalmin 536 .

Kodi is on Pioneer grain and potato free Pork, 2  cups kibble with added canned or home cooked pork 2 times a day with  3/4 teaspoons of enzymes (X 8 ) per cup,from Diane. (Also some home cooked meals)1 Trinfac-B capsule once a day. Also  1/8 t. of ground coriander, 1/16 t. of ground fennel seed and cinnamon per meal (for stomach acid and burps). Cylosporine 100 mg. every other day for her terrible spring allergies.

December 15, 2012 at 12:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Terry Bin

Welcome and congratulations on the huge improvement.  It is amazing how you can go from despondent to elation as the pup/kitty improves.  It sounds like the Australian folks pointed you in the right direction and you are runnings with it.  For future questions what is helpful is to add a signature to your profile that includes info on your pup such as food being fed, enzyme, other treatment (B12, antibiotics, probiotics, supplements, etc.) so if you have a question we have all the info about your pup in your signature (also things like age, goal weight, present weight, etc.).

Again welcome and so glad things are going so much better!

--

Terry

Mom of two EPI Shiloh Shepherds: 

Pharaoh born Nov. 2007 and dx with epi December 2009.   Pharaoh weighed 62.4 lbs. (15 lb. weight loss) when diagnosed in 12/2009.

Weight 10/31/11 was 76.6.

85lbs on 9/22/12.

Received six weeks of B12 shots Jan-Feb 2010 but his B12 on 8/10/2010 was only 232. So started weekly shots at home, which we continue to give.

His older half sister is Taiko born Sept. 2006  and was dx with epi June 2010.  Since she has severe bilateral hip dysplasia she had always been on the thin side.  Taiko's weight was 70.7 lbs. in June 2010 (time of diagnosis; about a 10 lb. weight loss).

Weight on 10/31/11 was 80.4 and on 9/22/12 was 82.4 lbs.  B12 was 211 in June 2010 so started six weeks of shots and was only 293 on 8/10/10.  She receive B12 shots weekly at home.

Both are fed twice a day and we use  Merrick BG brand: 1 1/2  cups kibble in the morning with app. 4 oz cooked meat (usually chicken) with 4 crushed tablets and in the evening 2 cups kibble with 4 oz cooked meat with 4 crushed tablets.

December 15, 2012 at 12:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

epi4dogs
Site Owner

HI Sara and a very warm welcome to you and Nova.... sorry i am so late in welcoming you... but i see that you are in fabulous care via the guidance of Craig, another fellow Australian.  

Glad to hear that Nova is now delivering perfect poo ... who would have thought that dog poo would make us smile, eh?!

Please feel free to upload some pictures here... we are all picture hogs and would love to see.

--

Olesia, owned by Izzy-35lb SWD, Diagnosed at 1.5 years old - TLI results 1.3, Stable almost 8 yrs! Once stable, was able to reduce enzymes to only 1/2 tsp of Enzymes with each meal, but after almost 4 years of stabilization... had to increase the amount of enzymes to 3/4 teaspoon with each meal. Feed various grain-free kibble+real meat, 6x pancreatin enzymes from EnzymeDiane. I give 1 tsp of coconut oil one day and 1 tsp salmon oil next day, and also give canned sardines packed without salt or canned herring for extra omega oils.

In Feb 2013, Izzy developed a very serious condition called IMHA which she (thankfully) beat and is now in remission. We also discovered that now, at 8+ years old, she not only has EPI, but also Diabetes, Low Thyroid and High Cholesterol.  Izzy was able to receive excellent care because of the kindness of so many here on epi4dogs and  is currently  doing extra-ordinarily well. If anyone could spend a day with Izzy, they would never guess that she has any health problems!  Because of Izzy's concurrent conditions of Diabetes and High Cholesterol we had to make chnages to our daily EPI routine. We had to alter the fiber, type of fiber and the fat content  her diet. She now gets 1/2 Annamaet Lean kibble and 1/2 TOTW kibble with either lean pork loin meat, or chicken breast or tuna twice a day. She also receives  9 or 10 units of Vetsulin (depending on her blood glucose reading) a pork based insulin. We tried Novolin N a human synthetic RNA insulin.... but Izzy did not do well on it. And now we have to monitor her exercise.   It's been one heck of a journey... but aside from all that Izzy has gone thru with her health issues.... she continues to wake up every day full of joy and a great sense of humor!

December 16, 2012 at 10:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SJAustin

Hey everyone,

Happy New year to you all...

Nova has cracked the 30 kgs, she hit 30.4kgs christmas eve, I have spread the word with my Vet, and he is slowly coming to the party, she is on antibiotics for SIBO, and the yellowish colour to her poo has gone, so we as a family are estactic!

Her bounce has returned, and Craig the log has really helped, we are down to 2-3 poos a day from 5-6, so all good there.

My next issue is food, recommended amounts etc... I know we have been over feeding, well we were when she was on the enzy plex, but we arent quite sure what to do with her food.

Should we leave it the same until we reach her goal weight or should we alter it now we are seeing some progress

Talk soon.... Photos will follow!

Sarah and Nova

xoxox

--

Mum to Nova, 18 months old, current weight 30.4kgs, goal weight 39-40kgs, feeding raw kangaroo mixed with Vets all natual muesli (500g twice a day) lunch is black hawk kibble two scoops.

She has one Creon 10 tablet with cream cheese (lite) with every meal

Currently working our way through one month worth of antibiotics. (Metrogyl 200: two tablets three times a day)

January 1, 2013 at 9:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

shirl

Congratulations on the weight gain!  That's wonderful!  As for the food, the typical recommendation is to feed 150% of their regular amount of food to help them gain the weight back.  Since it's working and she's gaining weight, I would stick with that for now.  Especially since they frequently have more energy and are more active once they start feeling better, so they will be using more calories.  Once they are at or almost at their goal weight, if you cut back to 100% of what they should be eating, it ought to be about the right amount to maintain that weight.  Some people have also found that their dogs will start leaving some food in their dish at mealtimes, or not be interested in an extra meal that they've been getting.  This is a good indicator that it's time to cut back, too. 

Keep up the good work!

--

Mom to Pixie, 8 year old sheltie,inherited from my mother-in-law 3/11.  Dx of EPI 9/09.  TLI in 10/09 was 0.4 ug/L.  As of 12/2/11, Folate fasting levels was 13.6 ug/L, and Cobalamin fasting was 615.   Current weight 20.9 lbs (7/13), solid member of the Chunky Monkey Club!  Ideal weight around 17, I think, but she's not obese at this weight, so maybe 17 is a little low.  Feeding grain free - Merrick 96% Pork canned and Nature's Variety Instinct Limited Ingredient Lamb kibble.  Giving slightly less than 1/2 tsp Pancreatin 8X per 1/2 cup of food.  Tylan 1x/day maintenance dose.  Also takes 1/2 tablet pepcid for stomach upset 2x/day.   Getting bi-weekly B-12 shots.  Our little pack also includes my husband, our 13 year old sheltie, Lucy, and our 10 year old sheltie, Einstein. 

January 1, 2013 at 9:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dar

Great weight gain !!!  Keep up  the good job , Nova will be at goal weight soon!

--

January 2, 2013 at 12:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trine

Hi there after reading about some of beautiful dogs was just wondering do you find that the weight gain is fast or slow Quantum seams to be putting 1/2 a kilo each week but i see some of the dogs have got back to normal weight quite quickly each week when i take him to the vets for his B12 shots he has gained weight but he still looks quite skinney

January 2, 2013 at 12:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Terry Bin

Hi Trine,  each pup is different and some gain quickly but others are slower.  I know when our pups were first diagnosed they each gained about 15 lbs. in 5 weeks and other pups took months to gain that much.  I looked at your other thread and the B12 was quite low so may need a few weeks of shots to build up the level (in epi pups it needs to be over 600).  Also we recommend feeding 150% of normal, spread over 3 to 4 meals....so possibly another meal each day would help add on weight faster.  Keep us posted.

--

Terry

Mom of two EPI Shiloh Shepherds: 

Pharaoh born Nov. 2007 and dx with epi December 2009.   Pharaoh weighed 62.4 lbs. (15 lb. weight loss) when diagnosed in 12/2009.

Weight 10/31/11 was 76.6.

85lbs on 9/22/12.

Received six weeks of B12 shots Jan-Feb 2010 but his B12 on 8/10/2010 was only 232. So started weekly shots at home, which we continue to give.

His older half sister is Taiko born Sept. 2006  and was dx with epi June 2010.  Since she has severe bilateral hip dysplasia she had always been on the thin side.  Taiko's weight was 70.7 lbs. in June 2010 (time of diagnosis; about a 10 lb. weight loss).

Weight on 10/31/11 was 80.4 and on 9/22/12 was 82.4 lbs.  B12 was 211 in June 2010 so started six weeks of shots and was only 293 on 8/10/10.  She receive B12 shots weekly at home.

Both are fed twice a day and we use  Merrick BG brand: 1 1/2  cups kibble in the morning with app. 4 oz cooked meat (usually chicken) with 4 crushed tablets and in the evening 2 cups kibble with 4 oz cooked meat with 4 crushed tablets.

January 2, 2013 at 1:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SJAustin

Trine at January 2, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Hi there after reading about some of beautiful dogs was just wondering do you find that the weight gain is fast or slow Quantum seams to be putting 1/2 a kilo each week but i see some of the dogs have got back to normal weight quite quickly each week when i take him to the vets for his B12 shots he has gained weight but he still looks quite skinney

Hi,

Nova has taken 3 months to get where she is now, her lowest was 27.4kgs, which would be over a month ago.

She still looks quite skinny, I am working on some photos- new to photo bucket and needing her cooperation as well, and you can see her.

Its tough but thats what we are all here for

--

Mum to Nova, 18 months old, current weight 30.4kgs, goal weight 39-40kgs, feeding raw kangaroo mixed with Vets all natual muesli (500g twice a day) lunch is black hawk kibble two scoops.

She has one Creon 10 tablet with cream cheese (lite) with every meal

Currently working our way through one month worth of antibiotics. (Metrogyl 200: two tablets three times a day)

January 2, 2013 at 3:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

maddie ann

Hi Sarah.

Well done i remeber that feeling scales going in the right direction couple of things i see b12 was mentioned earlier on but see no mention of it know Maddie weight gain was impeded because this part wasnt treated for 3 for 3 months she gained 3kg and then just stuck there one i went to weekly shots things completly turned around.

Raw kangroo - that is quite low in fat have you considered any other meats?

Also is this the food you are using :

http://www.vetsallnatural.com.au/CMsheet.pdf

Again this is really low in fat and to be honest has some of the fibre we like to avoid rember fat need not be retricted but fibre should be below 4 %.

i also notice you are mixing raw and kibble if you are doing this the recommendation is 8 hrs apart.......also according to my friend who is a veterniary nusrse and who is now doing a nutrionist course we shouldnt mix at all !!!! But evey dog is different or thats what i told her.

--

ANN (UK)

“Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.”

Maddie DOB 01-10-2007 she is now  6 DX 04/11 .B12 140 now 644 TLI <1.00 Folate 14.2.

After 15 months on the B12 tablets with the intrisic factor she was retested and her b12 is now 902.

Weight was 22.3kg now 33.2kg (04-05-12) she is a small GSDbut she gained .(24lbs)

Feed a mixture of foods she does better on fibre 3% and below she has  b12 tablets daily (imported from the USAhttp://www.wonderlabs.com/itemleft.php?itemnum=6881) now changing to the uk version from http://www.chemeyes.co.uk/

organic virgin  coconut oil dailly. Use Panzym 1/4 a tsp per 200 grams of food .Got SIBO under control after antibiotics ( stormormgyl) used synbotic by protexin. a pre-probotic also given daily.

January 2, 2013 at 6:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Marie

Hello Sara!

Nova is stunning to say the least. I can't offer much advice since our dog Swat was just diagnosed with EPI on dec 24th but still I offer you a warm hello and congrats on taking such good care of Nova. 

Can't wait to see pictures! :)

January 2, 2013 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Miss Lulupants
Administrator

Wow! Sarah, don't know how I managed to miss your earlier weight-gain post but I did. I was thinking of you the other day while up a ladder without internet wondering how Nova was fairing, such fantastic news!!

Regarding food, Shirl gave you the drum about feeding at least 150% over the recommended intake. This is the advised starting point but of course as you're learning now it will vary from dog to dog. Early on Lulu got around 200% but then it also varies from food to food. As you know roo is very very low in fat so we need to concentrate on the kibble for this. The Black Hawk brand you mention I'm unfamiliar with but the manufacturer's website lists a couple of varieties.

http://www.blackhawkpetcare.com.au/dog-food-lamb

Seems it has decent fats (17%) and is made from meat meal which is preferable to just meat, good protein (25%) and lo-ish fibre (4.5%). My concern here would be the brown rice content. While some dogs can handle rice, fewer still need it, the majority do a whole lot better without it. Also combining the roo with oats is a good way to up the protein content of these daily portions but again the oats will add more fibre into the mix.While oats are a soluble fibre source but I'd still be thinking about lowering the overall fibre content as you tweak her diet.

So I'd be inclined think about switching to a rice free kibble with similar fats, protein etc as she appears to be doing well on that mix. Then if all is good with that one change, I'd think about swapping around the daily 2 x roo/oats portions : 1 x kibble to 2 kibble: 1 roo/oats in order to increase the overall fat content. Conversely, if you don't want to switch kibble at this stage and her poop gets brilliant then simply switching the portions around would see her diet increase in fats.

Crucially you only want to be making one dietary change at a time if she's increasing in weight already so you know what change results in what. The log rarely lies!

And good on you for spreading the word and working with your vet. If the Metro doesn't cut it then it sounds like Tylan will be the next thing you try together, always a good nothing.

A great start to the brand new year for Nova!

--

Craig

Lulu (aka Miss Lulupants) is a 6 year old 'Red Shepherd' (Australian Red Heeler x Long-hair GSD) who lives on the Fleurieu Peninsula, South Australia. Diagnosed with EPI in April 2010. Currently on one Creon 25k per meal; 2.5 cups Taste of the Wild High Prairie Canine Formula kibble per day + one Wonderlabs Trinfac every 2nd day. Click here for diet/med details. Miss Lulupants' story has been archived but it starts here. Lulu currently weighs: 20.4kg (42.8lbs). Was officially a chunky monkey for a while too :P Lulu is super-smart, a bit plump and very pretty (everybody says so - including her!).

January 4, 2013 at 3:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Advanced Forum Search

For best results use this box to search forum

Recent Videos

209 views - 1 comment
888 views - 4 comments
932 views - 2 comments
2191 views - 0 comments

Testimonials

• "I am so very thankful for this website, forum, and its members. I truly don't know where I would be without the knowledge and advice I've gained since becoming a member. Every..."
    Thrilled
  • "My dog, Maya, was diagnosed with EPI in October 2010. We embarked on our EPI journey with the advice and support of the wonderful people on this forum. Maya has gained back the ..."
    It's a family
  • "I have a beautiful Maltese, Eva. She will be 4 in March. In July this year she started to poo too often. After a stressful four months and lots of sleepless nights and tearful d..."
    Mum to Eva

Recent Visitors

Facebook Like Button

Twitter Tweet Button

Google +1 Button

Google Translator