Title

Subtitle

Terry Bin


Member
Joined Dec 11 2009
Actions
Send a Message
Add as Friend
Flag as Inappropriate
General Info

FEMALE
Bellingham, WA, USA
Site Memberships

www.epi4dogs.com/

Recent Activity

Post a Comment

Oops!

Oops, you forgot something.

Oops!

The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.

You must be a member to comment on this page. Sign In or Register

13 Comments

Reply maddie ann
4:15 PM on April 16, 2014 
Only me ....http://www.epi4dogs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/12815611-panc
reaplus-tabs?page=last

i have started her off but can you check not sure wether it is the same tablets that you use.

Ann
Reply Jeane
11:05 PM on February 7, 2014 
Hi Terry - thank you! I will follow as you instructed; i.e., start a thread with my question. In the meantime, I will also read about bloat. I also want to tell you that an hour ago, Buddha is back to normal again. He was alert, wanted to go out with my other two pups, ran around, playing, and as soon as he came in, he was looking for food. I will continue to watch him though.
Reply maddie ann
11:52 AM on March 3, 2013 
Hi Terry there is a newbie sounds like she uses the pills thread is called my fur kid .

Ann
Reply Linda
9:42 PM on August 8, 2012 
Hi Terry. I'm further south -- Vancouver. Beautiful dogs, by the way.
Reply Peter G
3:43 PM on June 5, 2012 
Please tell me if you got the photo[s] or not.

Peter
Reply Jade & Me
11:17 PM on May 30, 2012 
My goal is about 60-65 pounds- I crushed up a couple tonight and put in her food to see if she'd eat it- she did- why do you put them in water? Just curious? Maybe they work better that way? Or since you're not using canned? Thank you SOOOO much for helping us.Plus do you give B12? She just started 2 weeks ago so we have a way to go on that.
Reply Jade & Me
10:00 PM on May 30, 2012 
Thanks for writing back. I'm currently using Pancrezme tabs from Fosters & Smith- 19cents apiece. My dog needs 7 per meal and I have not been crushing or putting water on them but stuffing them into canned food. Her poops are normal on that dosage and not if I go up or down. She eats 3-4 times a day- Limited Ingredient Chicken & Sweet Potato kibble and canned0 about a cup each. Her 4th meal and 2nd meal are largely canned- She is a black lab and sadly is down to 47 pounds. I tried the powder for a month and she refused to eat, with or without Met..she simply did NOT like the mushy, stinky enzyme food. It was frustrating for both of us. My vet said she may not gain weight at this point- She is 12 and still pretty active. I'm not sure what else to do. She is also getting weekly B12 shots and SamE at night. I am thnking of switching to PancrePlus because of the added fatty vitamins? Any advice on any of this? Thanks so much, N
Reply Jade & Me
9:33 PM on May 30, 2012 
Hi Terry- My dog is on tablets as she could not tolerate the powders. What type are you dogs on and where do you get them? Thanks.
Nadine
Reply Terry
11:43 PM on December 11, 2011 
Hi Terry! We live in Bothell. your babies are beautiful!
Reply Devika
1:39 PM on September 20, 2011 
Dear Terry,
Thank you for thinking of us - am so touched. The quake was in the North East of India and we are in the North so though we felt it - there was no damage here. However, the affected area is remote and inaccessible at the best of times so we must hope that relief gets to those in need as soon as possible.

Devika
Reply Dar
2:22 AM on July 21, 2011 
Terry, I live in Custer.. any EPI groups around?? Who 's your vet??
Reply Jean and Kara
5:18 AM on September 15, 2010 
Hi

I had this dilema with Kara and the vet said it would do no harm at all to start the enzymes before the results I hope this helps
Reply Terry Bin
11:39 PM on December 11, 2009 
Hi Everyone. We are waiting for the test to confirm EPI but Pharaoh, our 2 year old Shiloh Shepherd, has all the symptoms. He is down to less than 65 lbs. and should be at least 90. They sent the sample to TAMU and it looks like we won't have the results until at least Monday. It is heartbreaking to watch him wasting away. Is there risks to using the enzymes before a confirmed dx?