Enzym Powder

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
Floramac

Re: Enzym Powder

Post by Floramac » 09 Nov 2021, 14:26

I managed to get tubs of enzymes from Chemeyes, they rang and I was able to discuss the change from Panzym. Apparently they have had quite a lot of Panzym customers come to them! Thank you.
Kenzie diagnosed Sept 2015. Fed 3 times a day on Millies Wolfheart, Panzym enzymes 1+ tsp per 120grams food, 1/8 tsp tylan twice a day, altenate 1/2 b12 per day. Also on 1 previcox a day for arthritis in paws and 1 Apoquel for allergies. Diagnosed with poor heart contractibility Sept 2020, on 1 Vetmedin twice a day. 2nd heart scan March 21 shows little deterioration so appear to be working.

Latest TLI was 5.5 Previous readings have been TLI - 3.4 and 4.2.

Olesia711
Founder & Research Director
State: North Carolina
Pet name: Izzy
My name: olesia

Re: Enzym Powder

Post by Olesia711 » 09 Nov 2021, 22:35

thank goodness for Chemeyes!!!
Olesia, was owned by Izzy, a 35lb Spanish Water Dog (SWD), Diagnosed at 1.5 years old - TLI results 1.. Izzy passed away on February 13, 2020 at 15 years old. She lived with EPI for 13+1/2 years. It was because of Izzy that Epi4Dogs was started... she was the inspiration. May her legacy of helping others with EPI continue for as long as needed.........