Canine System Saver Review

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
CD214

Canine System Saver Review

Post by CD214 » 06 Dec 2021, 17:54

Has anyone tried the Canine System Saver for their pet for arthritis? I’m on the fence, but the lady who owns the company couldn’t have been any sweeter or helpful. She was amazing! I want to take him off the Rimadyl because it’s not really working and I’m worried about the side effects. Thoughts?

Olesia711
Founder & Research Director
State: North Carolina
Pet name: Izzy
My name: olesia

Re: Canine System Saver Review

Post by Olesia711 » 06 Dec 2021, 18:54

OMG.. i LOVED that stuff!!! I gave it to my oldest dog for years... and then, the company that i got SYstem Saver from made one for dogs, one for horses and one for people. Well, my mom, who was still with us at the time, had arthritis, so i started her on the people version and within 1 week she was able to lift a gallon of milk where as before she just couldn't because of her arthritis. I used to laugh because it took both my mom and my dog 1 week for the System Saver to kick in and one could see the results :)

If their formula is still the same i HIGHLY recommend it. And it was another EPI member that recommended it to me years ago cause it worked on her dog too :)
Olesia, was owned by Izzy, a 35lb Spanish Water Dog (SWD), Diagnosed at 1.5 years old - TLI results 1.. Izzy passed away on February 13, 2020 at 15 years old. She lived with EPI for 13+1/2 years. It was because of Izzy that Epi4Dogs was started... she was the inspiration. May her legacy of helping others with EPI continue for as long as needed.........