All the EPI help I can get please -

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
Soznurb
State: North Carolina
Pet name: Bo
My name: Nancy

Re: All the EPI help I can get please -

Post by Soznurb » 26 Mar 2022, 19:03

I am new to this site..just started enzymes…..anyone feel their dog is lethargic after?

jilbert57
Staff
State: Washington

Post by jilbert57 » 26 Mar 2022, 19:35

Hi Nancy, I started you a thread called Nancy with Bo.

Jill
My name is Jill and we live on the Hood Canal in Washington State. We currently have 2 Jack russells, TJ is 8 and Sadie is 2.

Mickey and his pancreatitis brought me to Epi4dogs.com site in 2012 to help manage it.
He lived from 6/99 - 8/2014

Mickey, Jack Russell. Chronic Pancreatitis. Dianes enzymes, 1/8t 3x/day with meals.

laurieryan
State: New York
Pet name: Maui
My name: Laurie

Post by laurieryan » 06 May 2022, 08:57

How about flea/tick and heart worm meds? What do you all do?

Tuckaboo Pam
State: Florida
Pet name: Tucker
My name: Pam H.

Post by Tuckaboo Pam » 06 May 2022, 17:03

Hi Laurie. My vet prescribes Revolution, which is a topical treatment. I'm pretty sure they all come with their side effects. --- Pam
Tucker was a shepherd/lab mix--- TLI 1.3, Folate 9.7, Cobalamin 666, Lipase 38. Took Diane's Enzymes 4 teaspoons/day, Wonderlabs B12 one capsule per day, and Tylan 1/16 teaspoon/ morning (to hold SID at bay). Taste of the Wild High Prairie, 1 1/2 cups/day, with a total of 4 cups of Fresh Pet. Stopped eating everything in sight, and went from 60 to 85 pounds! Tucker was my boyfriend, and my husband was OK with that. Tucker succumbed to hemangiosarcoma, but we cherished every day we had with that wonderful, beautiful boy. I will always, always miss my sweet big boy.