WONDERLABS DISCOUNT OF 20%

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
Kohlesmomma
State: South Carolina
Pet name: Kohle
My name: Kellie

Re: WONDERLABS DISCOUNT OF 20%

Post by Kohlesmomma » 15 Feb 2020, 17:18

Thank you for this. I wouldn't have known.
Appreciate any discount for this moose I have here.
Kellie and kohle

Madelon
Staff
State: Tennessee
Pet name: Doc

Post by Madelon » 15 Feb 2020, 23:12

WonderLabs always gives 15% if you use the code EPI4DOGS15 at checkout and the discount is good on all of their products!
Madelon, owned by DOC. DOC dx EPI 5/2015 = TLI < .4, B12 406; Folate >24. DOC taught me so much and together we battled and overcame EPI, food sensitivies, environmental allergies but we lost the cancer battle. DOC was dx with hemangiosarcoma 5/2022 and crossed the rainbow bridge July 24, 2022. He is and always will be the love of my life, my soulmate, my heart dog.

Mr_Ruppert
State: Illinois
Pet name: Rex

Post by Mr_Ruppert » 19 Jan 2022, 04:39

Unfortunately, I could not get the discount when I entered this code...It looks like this discount code no longer works on WonderLabs. If you have a new promo code, I would love to share it with me. Because I often order Thompkins and other supplies for my dog on this platform. And if I do it without a discount, I will have to pay a lot of money. The only thing that saves me is that I sometimes find discounts on WonderLabs on DontPayFull.com. You can find discount coupons аnd promo codes write if you know where else.