3-18-20 URGENT INFO: Pet Factor B12

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
Olesia711
Founder & Research Director
State: North Carolina
Pet name: Izzy
My name: olesia

3-18-20 URGENT INFO: Pet Factor B12

Post by Olesia711 » 18 Mar 2020, 13:14

Hi everyone,

Wonderlabs, the company that produces Pet Factor B12 (the canine version of Trinfac B12) that many, many of our EPI dogs use, has just put out a statement yesterday stating that they will not be shipping internationally until after April 30, 2020

HOWEVER.... they just contacted Epi4Dogs with the following because they know how much our dogs health depends on their B12 product and they are making an exception for us. Please read the following. What an amazing company!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wonderlabs posted yesterday afternoon that they are not going to be taking any international orders until April 30th.

BUT.... knowing that this is not a viable option for some in our EPI community the CEO of Wonderlabs would like to offer the following:

1. Individuals that are overseas and at risk of running out of Pet Factor can order, but they will need to reach out to our international customer service representative at : shelley@wonderlabs.com or visit our site https://www.wonderlabs.com/ and contact us through the chat option (Shelley will be available there). Individuals will only be able to place an order for Pet Factor.

2. We will be prioritizing these orders as they come in, trying to get them shipped out as quickly as possible to try and get orders out to them before any shutdowns.

3. Currently there are already a few countries that have decided to stop allowing shipments from the US to come in, Australia for example. This does cause for all current shipments to get stuck in customs. We are not concerned about the items actually expiring during that time, but the shipments could be delayed for a month or more depending on the shipment holds

There are also some other options for those individuals who need to get the product, for example in the UK they can order from Chemeyes (https://www.chemeyes.co.uk/product/vita ... ic-factor/) this is a very comparable product.
The CEO of Wonderlabs has also has offered to answer any questions if a product is comparable or not for countries that are shut down and individuals are looking for something that can tide them over.

Also, as a heads up here in the United States, Wonderlabs is currently coordinating an effort to make sure that they have plenty of Pet Factor available for order on our site, as well as preparing for any restrictions they may have implemented on them by getting our product well stocked on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/WonderLabs-Vitam ... ref=sr_1_2), though it will be more expensive if purchased on Amazon. It is less expensive if purchased directly from Wonderlabs https://www.wonderlabs.com/itemleft.php?itemnum=K96882

These are troubling times and we want to try and mitigate any possible struggles for individuals. If you or you know of someone who is in dire need for Pet Factor and is struggling financially due to the impacts of the crisis, please get them in touch with Ryan at Wonderlabs : ryan@wonderlabs.com who will personally see how they can assist folks in getting what they need.
Olesia, was owned by Izzy, a 35lb Spanish Water Dog (SWD), Diagnosed at 1.5 years old - TLI results 1.. Izzy passed away on February 13, 2020 at 15 years old. She lived with EPI for 13+1/2 years. It was because of Izzy that Epi4Dogs was started... she was the inspiration. May her legacy of helping others with EPI continue for as long as needed.........

jilbert57
Staff
State: Washington

Re: 3-18-20 URGENT INFO: Pet Factor B12

Post by jilbert57 » 18 Mar 2020, 13:18

Wow such good information Thanks for posting, Olesia!

Jill
My name is Jill and we live on the Hood Canal in Washington State. We currently have 2 Jack russells, TJ is 8 and Sadie is 2.

Mickey and his pancreatitis brought me to Epi4dogs.com site in 2012 to help manage it.
He lived from 6/99 - 8/2014

Mickey, Jack Russell. Chronic Pancreatitis. Dianes enzymes, 1/8t 3x/day with meals.

Madelon
Staff
State: Tennessee
Pet name: Doc

Post by Madelon » 18 Mar 2020, 18:26

Thanks Olesia - WonderLabs is such an amazing company and I love that they are doing what they can to keep our pups safe and healthy :)
Madelon, owned by DOC. DOC dx EPI 5/2015 = TLI < .4, B12 406; Folate >24. DOC taught me so much and together we battled and overcame EPI, food sensitivies, environmental allergies but we lost the cancer battle. DOC was dx with hemangiosarcoma 5/2022 and crossed the rainbow bridge July 24, 2022. He is and always will be the love of my life, my soulmate, my heart dog.

Kohlesmomma
State: South Carolina
Pet name: Kohle
My name: Kellie

Post by Kohlesmomma » 18 Mar 2020, 19:06

WOW What a wonderful Company!!!

Jean
Forum Director
Pet name: Kara, lost 10th May 2019
My name: Jean

Post by Jean » 25 Mar 2020, 13:01

That is good news

remember that Chemeyes are still up and running for our UK and Europe clients

https://www.chemeyes.co.uk/?gclid=CjwKC ... O0QAvD_BwE

Jean
My name is Jean we live in Liverpool in Uk

I am the Forum Director which I am very proud of

My Kara born 21 July 2009 diagnosed with EPI by cTLI test August 2010 TLI = <1...folate 14 Cobalamin 408, shot down to 94, b12 injections every other day

Lowest weight 39 pounds

We used Panzym enzymes, Tylan and Chemeyes b12 capsules

Sadly, on 10th May 2019, we lost her to DM

Jeanx

Barb
Staff
State: New Jersey

Post by Barb » 25 Mar 2020, 15:02

I love Wonderlabs!!

Barb

Olesia711

Post by Olesia711 » 25 Mar 2020, 19:05

Wonderlabs has been an amazing company to work with and they have bent over backwards making sure that our EPI dogs are well taken care of.

And i also love the fact that they are suggesting for those in the UK to shop at Chemeyes for the EPI dog's B12....
Olesia, was owned by Izzy, a 35lb Spanish Water Dog (SWD), Diagnosed at 1.5 years old - TLI results 1.. Izzy passed away on February 13, 2020 at 15 years old. She lived with EPI for 13+1/2 years. It was because of Izzy that Epi4Dogs was started... she was the inspiration. May her legacy of helping others with EPI continue for as long as needed.........

Jean
Forum Director

Post by Jean » 26 Mar 2020, 04:38

its whats called working together for a common cause

My Kara born 21 July 2009 diagnosed with EPI by cTLI test August 2010 TLI = <1...folate 14 Cobalamin 408, shot down to 94, b12 injections every other day

Lowest weight 39 pounds

Jeanx

Olesia711

Post by Olesia711 » 26 Mar 2020, 08:52

it sure wold be nice if more companies followed Wonderlab's example.................................

Jean
Forum Director

Post by Jean » 26 Mar 2020, 09:25

A I glad that I got in touch with them many moons ago, things have moved on since then

Lowest weight 39 pounds

Jeanx