2021 EPI4DOGS CALENDARS AVAILABLE

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
Madelon
Staff
State: Tennessee
Pet name: Doc

2021 EPI4DOGS CALENDARS AVAILABLE

Post by Madelon » 16 Oct 2020, 18:40

Thank you everyone for all the amazing photo submissions.... we laughed and we cried when putting these calendars together... so many emotions your pictures evoked! This year there are 20 calendars ......every single EPI companion whose picture(s) was submitted has one month dedicated to them. And..... please take a moment to THANK Susan Messer ( epipics0059@gmail.com ) for handling the calendar project and designing them as she has done a fabulous job yet again on the calendars !!!! A HUGE Thank you to Susan!

Please know that if you order a calendar.... give approximately 2 weeks to receive your calendars. For those outside the USA it might take a week/+ longer.

To view the calendars, go to the Epi4Dogs Product page https://epi4dogs.com/epi-products/ the price is $28 per calendar whether inside or outside the USA. The calendar company now handles all calendar orders, and will charge shipping fees accordingly.

I will also be sending out a mass email to all our members, and many of you are also listed there….. so if you receive a second email announcing that the calendars are ready, my apologies.

I hope you enjoy the calendars!

“Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.”

A full accounting of calendar production & processing costs and donations will be posted on the Epi4Dogs website. In the past, we have allocated calendar donations completely to EPI Research and EPI Awareness and we will continue to distribute all donations in the same manner.

Zero dollars go to administration fees as Epi4Dogs is a 100% volunteer organization.
Attachments
Iggy pic.jpg
Iggy pic.jpg (64.87 KiB) Viewed 974 times
Madelon, owned by DOC. DOC dx EPI 5/2015 = TLI < .4, B12 406; Folate >24. DOC taught me so much and together we battled and overcame EPI, food sensitivies, environmental allergies but we lost the cancer battle. DOC was dx with hemangiosarcoma 5/2022 and crossed the rainbow bridge July 24, 2022. He is and always will be the love of my life, my soulmate, my heart dog.

Olesia711
Founder & Research Director
State: North Carolina
Pet name: Izzy
My name: olesia

Re: 2021 EPI4DOGS CALENDARS AVAILABLE

Post by Olesia711 » 08 Dec 2020, 19:50

Hi everyone....... well it is getting close to the end of 2020..... so.... if anyone is interested in a 2021 EPI Dog calendar..... please go to
https://epi4dogs.com/epi-products/
and check them out..... these calendars are the big annual fundraiser supporting Epi4Dogs :)
Olesia, was owned by Izzy, a 35lb Spanish Water Dog (SWD), Diagnosed at 1.5 years old - TLI results 1.. Izzy passed away on February 13, 2020 at 15 years old. She lived with EPI for 13+1/2 years. It was because of Izzy that Epi4Dogs was started... she was the inspiration. May her legacy of helping others with EPI continue for as long as needed.........