ENZYME DIANE

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
Jean
Forum Director
Pet name: Kara, lost 10th May 2019
My name: Jean

ENZYME DIANE

Post by Jean » 08 Dec 2020, 06:52

Just a reminder from Diane to make sure you have enough supplies

the postal service everywhere is under severe strain with on line shopping

this goes for anyone getting enzymes from anywhere

Stay safe

Jean

Forum Director
My name is Jean we live in Liverpool in Uk

I am the Forum Director which I am very proud of

My Kara born 21 July 2009 diagnosed with EPI by cTLI test August 2010 TLI = <1...folate 14 Cobalamin 408, shot down to 94, b12 injections every other day

Lowest weight 39 pounds

We used Panzym enzymes, Tylan and Chemeyes b12 capsules

Sadly, on 10th May 2019, we lost her to DM

Jeanx

jilbert57
Staff
State: Washington

Re: ENZYME DIANE

Post by jilbert57 » 08 Dec 2020, 22:42

Thanks for the reminder Jean!

Jill
My name is Jill and we live on the Hood Canal in Washington State. We currently have 2 Jack russells, TJ is 8 and Sadie is 2.

Mickey and his pancreatitis brought me to Epi4dogs.com site in 2012 to help manage it.
He lived from 6/99 - 8/2014

Mickey, Jack Russell. Chronic Pancreatitis. Dianes enzymes, 1/8t 3x/day with meals.

Stacie & Dizzy
Staff
State: Arkansas

Post by Stacie & Dizzy » 12 Dec 2020, 09:08

Thanks Jean for reminding us. I just ordered mine today.
My name is Stacie and my girl's name is Dizzy. German Shepherd, Age 10-diagnosed 12/24/2011 at 55 pounds, current weight is 93 pounds.
Feeding Taste of the Wild 4 cups a day with Enzyme Diane 1tsp per cup. Wonderlabs b12 once daily.
Dizzy has Pannus, given Cyclosporine drops in each eye twice daily. Pepcid once daily. Apoquel for allergies once daily.

Olesia711
Founder & Research Director
State: North Carolina
Pet name: Izzy
My name: olesia

Post by Olesia711 » 12 Dec 2020, 09:20

Excellent reminder.... as i am starting to hear horror stories of LONNGGGGGGGGGGGG postage delays now.... so better to order even before you need enzymes than waiting until the last minute ............
Attachments
mailbox-index-of-wp-content-uploads-9-clip-art.png
mailbox-index-of-wp-content-uploads-9-clip-art.png (18.18 KiB) Viewed 2926 times
Olesia, was owned by Izzy, a 35lb Spanish Water Dog (SWD), Diagnosed at 1.5 years old - TLI results 1.. Izzy passed away on February 13, 2020 at 15 years old. She lived with EPI for 13+1/2 years. It was because of Izzy that Epi4Dogs was started... she was the inspiration. May her legacy of helping others with EPI continue for as long as needed.........

Madelon
Staff
State: Tennessee
Pet name: Doc

Post by Madelon » 14 Dec 2020, 17:53

Thanks for the reminder. I always try to order ahead of time during the winter cause Diane gets a lot of snow where she is
Madelon, owned by DOC. DOC dx EPI 5/2015 = TLI < .4, B12 406; Folate >24. DOC taught me so much and together we battled and overcame EPI, food sensitivies, environmental allergies but we lost the cancer battle. DOC was dx with hemangiosarcoma 5/2022 and crossed the rainbow bridge July 24, 2022. He is and always will be the love of my life, my soulmate, my heart dog.

Sadie'sMom
State: Wisconsin
Pet name: Sadie
My name: Lisa

Post by Sadie'sMom » 14 Apr 2021, 07:42

Hi All:

I just ordered Sadie's enzymes from Diane and I received them in about 4 or 5 days! She said the post office is back up to speed and there aren't any delays. Sure was nice getting them that fast. Just thought others might want to know this update.

Lisa & Sadie
Sadie is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever ("Toller" for short). She eats Authority Grain Free Chicken & Pea kibble. To make sure she ingests the enzymes, we mix some No Sodium Chicken Broth and a small handful of meat - chicken, hamburger, pork - and stir it up with her dog food (she eats like a champ now!). With each meal she gets 5 scoops (1 1/4 tsp's) of Diane's Enzymes and a WonderLabs B-12 with Intrinsic factor. She gets 1 Proviable-DC probiotic per day. Diagnosed in September 2019 with EPI. She has some issues with dry skin we are dealing with now.

Olesia711
Founder & Research Director
State: North Carolina
Pet name: Izzy
My name: olesia

Post by Olesia711 » 14 Apr 2021, 17:07

Thanks Lisa for sharing that with us..... we just LOVE EnzymeDiane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Great product, great price and fantastic customer service!
Olesia, was owned by Izzy, a 35lb Spanish Water Dog (SWD), Diagnosed at 1.5 years old - TLI results 1.. Izzy passed away on February 13, 2020 at 15 years old. She lived with EPI for 13+1/2 years. It was because of Izzy that Epi4Dogs was started... she was the inspiration. May her legacy of helping others with EPI continue for as long as needed.........

Barb
Staff
State: New Jersey

Post by Barb » 14 Apr 2021, 19:53

Thanks for the reminder, Jean....even though things are getting better. Going into the summer months, I always used to order ahead for Kolby before the high heat waves set in.

Barb