Thank you!

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
ssmith
State: South Carolina
Pet name: Harmony

Thank you!

Post by ssmith » 15 Jun 2022, 16:19

I just wanted to hop back on here and thank you wonderful people for all the help and guidance I got here! It saved my sweet girl's life. Harmony is doing amazing and I have her regimen down to a science. I feel confident taking care of her now that I know a lot more about EPI that her vet just didn't know.

As a side note, I was just diagnosed with EPI as well and having an EPI pup is both helpful just knowing about EPI and special because we are living with the same condition. EPI is WAY harder to manage in people and doctors have no clue. But I know what to push for and what questions to ask. So I'll say it now and probably will again, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Barb
Staff
State: New Jersey

Re: Thank you!

Post by Barb » 15 Jun 2022, 16:28

So glad to hear that Harmony is doing so well. I hope you get all the help and support you need for your EPI, too. I had a friend who had EPI and she did struggle at first but then was able to find a good balance. Keep us posted on how you both are doing.

Barb

jilbert57
Staff
State: Washington

Re: Thank you!

Post by jilbert57 » 15 Jun 2022, 16:51

Thank you for the update. I hope you can get your Epi under control.

Jill
My name is Jill and we live on the Hood Canal in Washington State. We currently have 2 Jack russells, TJ is 8 and Sadie is 2.

Mickey and his pancreatitis brought me to Epi4dogs.com site in 2012 to help manage it.
He lived from 6/99 - 8/2014

Mickey, Jack Russell. Chronic Pancreatitis. Dianes enzymes, 1/8t 3x/day with meals.