Cavalier King Charles spaniel with EPI

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
jilbert57
Staff
State: Washington

Re: Cavalier King Charles spaniel with EPI

Post by jilbert57 » 03 Dec 2019, 13:41

Hi Margaret, what a great update. Keep doing what you are doing, it's working☺️
Yes, thanks for sharing the site with others.

Jill
My name is Jill and we live on the Hood Canal in Washington State. We currently have 2 Jack russells, TJ is 8 and Sadie is 2.

Mickey and his pancreatitis brought me to Epi4dogs.com site in 2012 to help manage it.
He lived from 6/99 - 8/2014

Mickey, Jack Russell. Chronic Pancreatitis. Dianes enzymes, 1/8t 3x/day with meals.

Madelon
Staff
State: Tennessee
Pet name: Doc

Post by Madelon » 05 Dec 2019, 22:07

Hi Margaret. So glad to hear your sweet pup is doing well and you have figured out what work for you. I honestly don't know where I would be without the help and guidance of this group when my boy was diagnosed.
Madelon, owned by DOC. DOC dx EPI 5/2015 = TLI < .4, B12 406; Folate >24. DOC taught me so much and together we battled and overcame EPI, food sensitivies, environmental allergies but we lost the cancer battle. DOC was dx with hemangiosarcoma 5/2022 and crossed the rainbow bridge July 24, 2022. He is and always will be the love of my life, my soulmate, my heart dog.

Forwardmarcher11
State: Ohio
Pet name: dalmai

Post by Forwardmarcher11 » 19 Jun 2022, 20:39

Both Cavaliers and Dalmatians are intelligent smart dogs. a watchdog for family and a sweet companions. I fell in love with how smart the breed is. There are not many dalmatian puppies for sale at affordable costs. This website said, Good breeders will ensure that both the parents of your new puppy will have good, even temperaments Moreover, they will also provide a loving and engaging home environment to their dogs. https://dalmatianpuppyplace.com . I'm wondering which of them is the easier choice to train with a better feeding habit ?