Enzyme Question

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
Beatrice
Pet name: Sushi
My name: Beatrice

Re: Enzyme Question

Post by Beatrice » 24 Aug 2022, 14:15

Obie426 wrote: 24 Aug 2022, 07:50 Ooops. Just noticed I replied to an old post. I will leave it up so anyone else can see my experience if they are considering ordering for shipment to Canada……..

Hi. I live in Canada and just received an order from enzymediane. It was here within days delivered by UPS. No issues with customs. Of course the brokerage fees are a killer but all together still much cheaper than ordering Pankaid powder from the vet. I order 1 kg so I I have a few months supply then order well advance before I run out. I have experienced Pankaid shortage in Canada and don’t want to go through that stress ever again. That and the cost of enzymes in Canada prompted me to switch to enzymediane. My boy has been doing great!
Thanks for the info. My Sushi has not been formally diagnosed so I had to go through enzymediane. I was wondering how expensive Pankaid was since brokerage fee and UPS cost a ton of money. So, I will stick with enzymediane.
TLI 3.1
1 Pet Factor B12, 1 small scoop of aventi GI complete pre/probiotic
Enzyme Diane in EC HPMC delayed release capsule (1 full capsule + 1/2 capsule for each meal)
Nutrience Grain-Free Subzero Prairie Red (up to 2 cups if no other meat given)
AM 1/2 cup of kibble, plain yogourt with 1/2 banana
Noon 1/2 cup of cooked meat + boiled egg
3:30pm 1/2 cooked meat + boiled egg
6pm 3/4 cup of cooked meat
9pm 1/2 of kibble
apple, peanut butter snacks with enzyme capsule

Montgomery
Pet name: Montgomery (I'm a CAT!)
My name: V

Post by Montgomery » 25 Aug 2022, 00:11

Definitely. You'll save a fortune sticking with Enzyme Diane, and the quality is much, much better.
As Montgomery's veterinarian put it, if the enzymes work, you have your answer, if they don't, they won't interfere with a TLI test or anything else.
Montgomery was born 20 March 2012. He eats extra lean ground chicken, lean ground pork and lean ground beef completed with Alnutrin and freeze-dried chicken liver, with hard-cooked egg. He gets two size zero capsules of Enzyme Diane's enzymes at each of his six meals, and a size four capsule of Tylan three times a day. He's a fierce little Spitfire with a roaring Merlin engine.

Hougmenseed
State: South Carolina
Pet name: MIMI

Post by Hougmenseed » 04 Jan 2023, 23:18

You should administer the tick and flea medications, as well as the heartworm medications, as you normally would. Avoid coming into contact with the food.

lesroara
State: Illinois
Pet name: het
My name: Maraertg

Post by lesroara » 09 Jan 2023, 21:20

Just now, I had a conversation with EnzymeDiane, and she informed me that her enzymes ARE making it to Canada. However, she advised that when you purchase them, you should request that they be transported by UPS rather of the postal service

Montgomery

Post by Montgomery » 10 Jan 2023, 19:35

I ordered and received my enzymes from Enzyme Diane in less than a week (I'm in Southern Ontario). Although I had the usual UPS drama, they arrived just fine and Montgomery rubbed his face all over his new package of enzymes to make sure everyone knows just who they belong to!
Montgomery was born 20 March 2012. He eats extra lean ground chicken, lean ground pork and lean ground beef completed with Alnutrin and freeze-dried chicken liver, with hard-cooked egg. He gets two size zero capsules of Enzyme Diane's enzymes at each of his six meals, and a size four capsule of Tylan three times a day. He's a fierce little Spitfire with a roaring Merlin engine.

Beatrice
Pet name: Sushi
My name: Beatrice

Post by Beatrice » 01 Feb 2023, 11:01

Montgomery wrote: 10 Jan 2023, 19:35 I ordered and received my enzymes from Enzyme Diane in less than a week (I'm in Southern Ontario). Although I had the usual UPS drama, they arrived just fine and Montgomery rubbed his face all over his new package of enzymes to make sure everyone knows just who they belong to!
The usual UPS drama???

One time, we were both at home waiting for the UPS delivery due at 2pm.. Then 6Pm, I sawing on my tracking history that we were not at home and delivery scheduled for the next day. We never heard a knock, nor a doorbell ring and Sushi did not jump up and bark. Boy was I mad since I had to rush out to the health food store to buy emergency enzymes.

I called and the customer rep was probably in the Phillipines promised that te order would arrive before 9pm. Nothing came. It did come the next day though.

Apparently, this happens a lot. People have cameras and can defnitely say that UPS did not show up at all. And these stunts are still being pulled.
TLI 3.1
1 Pet Factor B12, 1 small scoop of aventi GI complete pre/probiotic
Enzyme Diane in EC HPMC delayed release capsule (1 full capsule + 1/2 capsule for each meal)
Nutrience Grain-Free Subzero Prairie Red (up to 2 cups if no other meat given)
AM 1/2 cup of kibble, plain yogourt with 1/2 banana
Noon 1/2 cup of cooked meat + boiled egg
3:30pm 1/2 cooked meat + boiled egg
6pm 3/4 cup of cooked meat
9pm 1/2 of kibble
apple, peanut butter snacks with enzyme capsule

Montgomery

Post by Montgomery » 01 Feb 2023, 20:24

I am thoroughly impressed that you actually managed to get a human on the telephone!