Raw beef pancreas to donate

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
ellagirl@04
State: Nevada
Pet name: Ella
My name: Kat

Raw beef pancreas to donate

Post by ellagirl@04 » 07 Feb 2023, 12:11

Attention to all that feed raw pancreas and are located in Nevada or close by!

I have 12lbs of raw beef pancreas from greentripe.com that I'm willing to donate and it is still good for another 2 3/4 months!
We were not able to figure out the correct dosage for our girl and just feel that we don't want to put her through trials this early into her treatment! We are sticking to the powder for now as this seems to work the best!

I'm located in Northern Nevada in Carson City area but I would prefer in person delivery as the shipping can get expensive due to the weight! If you are willing to prepay the shipping, we can also go that route!

If you are interested, please let me know ASAP!

Thank you!

Olesia711
Founder & Research Director
State: North Carolina
Pet name: Izzy
My name: olesia

Re: Raw beef pancreas to donate

Post by Olesia711 » 07 Feb 2023, 14:35

Thanks Kat for this very generous offer..... please be sure to post on our Facebook page also
https://www.facebook.com/Epi4Dogs
Olesia, was owned by Izzy, a 35lb Spanish Water Dog (SWD), Diagnosed at 1.5 years old - TLI results 1.. Izzy passed away on February 13, 2020 at 15 years old. She lived with EPI for 13+1/2 years. It was because of Izzy that Epi4Dogs was started... she was the inspiration. May her legacy of helping others with EPI continue for as long as needed.........

ellagirl@04

Post by ellagirl@04 » 07 Feb 2023, 14:47

Hi Olesia!
I'm not sure if I have the ability to post on FB page, I looked and there is no option to do so!
I will look again and see if I can figure it out!
There is another FB group for epi-EPI exocrine pancreatic insufficiency in dogs, I will post there!

Kat

Olesia711
Founder & Research Director
State: North Carolina
Pet name: Izzy
My name: olesia

Post by Olesia711 » 07 Feb 2023, 15:04

i will have one or two of our FB moderators to help you out. They might not be able to contact you until tonight thoug...........
Olesia, was owned by Izzy, a 35lb Spanish Water Dog (SWD), Diagnosed at 1.5 years old - TLI results 1.. Izzy passed away on February 13, 2020 at 15 years old. She lived with EPI for 13+1/2 years. It was because of Izzy that Epi4Dogs was started... she was the inspiration. May her legacy of helping others with EPI continue for as long as needed.........

ellagirl@04

Post by ellagirl@04 » 07 Feb 2023, 16:36

Hi Olesia,

I just sent a message to the FB page so hopefully I will hear back!
It's under last name Leonard.

TY