2024 EPI calendar

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
Olesia711
Founder & Research Director
State: North Carolina
Pet name: Izzy
My name: olesia

2024 EPI calendar

Post by Olesia711 » 25 May 2023, 16:36

START TAKING PICTURES OF YOUR EPI PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are interested in your EPI companion (dog or cat) being a participant in the 2024 EPI Calendar(s)…. Email your pics to: Pics4EPI@gmail.com . This year we are accepting pictures a little early for extra time to process since we now have new Calendar Staff on board due to Susan’s retirement.

Picture submission begins now May 25, 2023 and ends August 31, 2023
Pictures need to be submitted to: Pics4epi@gmail.com
Submit as many pictures as you'd like. Funny shots, Family photo’s, Beautiful poses, all photo’s welcome. Each EPI companion will have a month dedicated to them.
Most digital cameras & cell phones are set to take high enough resolution pics, however please do not submit pictures directly from FaceBook as the resolution is too low.
And as always, we will have a Memorial Month(s) honoring those EPI companions that we have had to say goodbye to.

IMPORTANT
1. Include your 1st name and your pet’s 1st name and the names of anyone in the pic’s
2. For memorial pictures also include pet’s beginning and ending dates
3. Email you pictures as attachments

Calendars will be available in October 2023 for $28 each (shipping not included). As in the past, you can first view the calendars from links the on the Epi4Dogs website” EPI Products” page and then order directly from CreatePhotoCalendar.

This is Epi4Dogs Fdn Inc major annual fund-raiser. All net donations from these calendars will go in their entirety to our 501c3 public charity organization,
Zero dollars go to administration fees as Epi4Dogs is a 100% volunteer organization.

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.

A full accounting of net calendar donations will be posted on the Epi4Dogs website. In the past, we have allocated calendar donations completely to EPI Research and EPI Awareness and we will continue to distribute all donations in the same manner.
Attachments
photo for 2024 calendar3.jpg
photo for 2024 calendar3.jpg (51.48 KiB) Viewed 879 times
Olesia, was owned by Izzy, a 35lb Spanish Water Dog (SWD), Diagnosed at 1.5 years old - TLI results 1.. Izzy passed away on February 13, 2020 at 15 years old. She lived with EPI for 13+1/2 years. It was because of Izzy that Epi4Dogs was started... she was the inspiration. May her legacy of helping others with EPI continue for as long as needed.........

Jean
Forum Director
Pet name: Kara, lost 10th May 2019
My name: Jean

Re: 2024 EPI calendar

Post by Jean » 31 May 2023, 16:57

come on people raid your photographs , or take more

we have pages of memorials too, I still have mine when Kara died, so precious

so get snapping ASAP, we all love the pictures
My name is Jean we live in Liverpool in Uk

I am the Forum Director which I am very proud of

My Kara born 21 July 2009 diagnosed with EPI by cTLI test August 2010 TLI = <1...folate 14 Cobalamin 408, shot down to 94, b12 injections every other day

Lowest weight 39 pounds

We used Panzym enzymes, Tylan and Chemeyes b12 capsules

Sadly, on 10th May 2019, we lost her to DM

Jeanx