Prayers for Tucker

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
TonyAU
Pet name: BB
My name: Tony

Re: Prayers for Tucker

Post by TonyAU » 02 Aug 2023, 08:32

Hi Pam,

Have you looked into FENBENDAZOLE for cancer. Many humans are claiming remission using this dog anti-parasitic.
6yo Cavoodle with pancreatitis, IBD, SIBO, SID and allergic to most meat. Transitioning to Royal Canin Gastrointestinal wet canned food. Working heavilyto repair his microbiome in the hope it will fix his sensitivity to most meat.

Olesia711
Founder & Research Director
State: North Carolina
Pet name: Izzy
My name: olesia

Post by Olesia711 » 02 Aug 2023, 14:33

interesting! PAm,,,, PLease do ask your vet about FENBENDAZOLE .... at this point you have nothing to lose.

Although i haven't read about this per se, in general, the more research i read, more and more anti-viral /anti-parasitic approaches are starting to address conditions that we thought we could only manage not heal..............
Olesia, was owned by Izzy, a 35lb Spanish Water Dog (SWD), Diagnosed at 1.5 years old - TLI results 1.. Izzy passed away on February 13, 2020 at 15 years old. She lived with EPI for 13+1/2 years. It was because of Izzy that Epi4Dogs was started... she was the inspiration. May her legacy of helping others with EPI continue for as long as needed.........

Tuckaboo Pam
State: Florida
Pet name: Tucker
My name: Pam H.

Post by Tuckaboo Pam » 02 Aug 2023, 20:29

Thank you, I will. Looks like Panacur is one version of it. --- P
Tucker was a shepherd mix--- TLI 1.3, Folate 9.7, Cobalamin 666, Lipase 38. Diane's Enzymes 4 t/day, B12 1 capsule/day, and Tylan 1/16 teaspoon/day. Taste of the Wild High Prairie, 4 c/day. 60 to 85 pounds! Tucker succumbed to hemangiosarcoma Nov. 2023. I will always, always miss my sweet big boy.

Now there's Nina. 5 year old GSD. TLI 1.0 B12 323. We are still tweaking her routine, and getting lots of help from the forum. She is klutzy and goofy, and we love her dearly, too.

Eddiespaghetti
State: California
Pet name: Eddie
My name: Jeremy

Post by Eddiespaghetti » 02 Aug 2023, 20:50

I do not have much experience when it comes to cancer treatment.
https://www.justfoodfordogs.com/product/do-it-yourself-nutrient-blend-chicken/60030102.html
This might help you feed them for cheaper though. I think just food for dogs is better quality than fresh pet. I have no the DIY or the shelf stable versions though.
I hope you and tucker have the chance to make many more memories.

Tuckaboo Pam

Post by Tuckaboo Pam » 06 Aug 2023, 18:33

Well, I ordered Panacur from Amazon, and it's on back order. I wonder if that's because people are using it, and creating a shortage. I actually need it because two of my guys are scooting, so worming seems in order. I watched a video about using it for cancer, by a renegade vet named Dr. Jones. I love a rebel, my vet is one, so we'll see what she says. Meantime, I just found a kiddie pool in stock at Ace, and I'll be giving Tucker a pool party tomorrow. Bless him. His appetite is so good, but he is tired. --- Pam
Tucker was a shepherd mix--- TLI 1.3, Folate 9.7, Cobalamin 666, Lipase 38. Diane's Enzymes 4 t/day, B12 1 capsule/day, and Tylan 1/16 teaspoon/day. Taste of the Wild High Prairie, 4 c/day. 60 to 85 pounds! Tucker succumbed to hemangiosarcoma Nov. 2023. I will always, always miss my sweet big boy.

Now there's Nina. 5 year old GSD. TLI 1.0 B12 323. We are still tweaking her routine, and getting lots of help from the forum. She is klutzy and goofy, and we love her dearly, too.

TonyAU
Pet name: BB
My name: Tony

Post by TonyAU » 06 Aug 2023, 20:04

Edited/Updated

Hi Pam,

You can buy it bulk powder on ebay. Panacur would be expensive if giving everyday for cancer treatment.

Google Joe Tippens who used this to cure/remission his stage 4 mastitis cancer. Here's a link

https://mycancerstory.rocks/the-blog/

The story goes. Joe was sent home to get affairs in order as given 3 months to live and nothign else they could do.

Whilst at home he came across an advert in the local paper (Oklohama) for a vet looking for dogs with cancer as he had a treatment

Joe was not a dog but he figured what the hell i'm goign to die any way. Paid the vet a visit and vet told hin that his friend who works in Merck disovered by accident that Fenbendazole reduced/eleminators cancerous tumours and mosta ll cancer., She herself ha d a brain tumor which went into remission.

So Joe starts the trreatment as if he was a dog and you can guess the happy ending.

https://healnavigator.com/treatments/fenbendazole-cancer-protocol/

Here's an example
https://www.ebay.com/itm/256164186737?hash=item3ba4934a71:g:7cMAAOSwy9Bkx9jB

or

https://thehappyhealingstore.com/heal-navigator-fenbendazole/

but maybe can find others cheaper.
6yo Cavoodle with pancreatitis, IBD, SIBO, SID and allergic to most meat. Transitioning to Royal Canin Gastrointestinal wet canned food. Working heavilyto repair his microbiome in the hope it will fix his sensitivity to most meat.

Tuckaboo Pam

Post by Tuckaboo Pam » 08 Aug 2023, 21:50

WOW, that is a very supportive account! Thank you so much!---Pam

Tuckaboo Pam

Post by Tuckaboo Pam » 20 Aug 2023, 13:06

I asked about fenbendazole on a GSD forum and the reaction was so strong I left the group. Whoa....I did buy a lot of Panacur, but it doesn't seem feasible. That chemical is all about busting up tumors, and Tuck has cancer of the blood vessels. When it forms a tumor, it's been in the organ. We know it's in his liver, so that's not good. Thank you for that info, though.

Tucker is actually doing well. He's tired, though, and he seems to know that he can get away with murder right now. He doesn't even try to hide the fact that he has jumped up on the bed while we're away. Just lies there looking at us. Now, mind you, we have a high quality couch & love seat that belong to the dogs, strategically placed in front of the picture window so they don't miss an opportunity to bark at things. Still, he wants the bed, with pillows & blankets that smell like us. For some reason, I'm good with it. I am not a clean freak, our house is definitely dog friendly, but I don't like wet dog smell. Still, I got him a sprinkler & wading pool, and he has daily wet dog smell. I know I'm gonna miss it one of these days.

Good appetite, so that's great. Thanks for listening---Pam

Barb
Staff
State: New Jersey

Post by Barb » 20 Aug 2023, 13:37

I know this is a really hard time for you, Pam. Know that we are thinking of you and Tucker. You are a gift to each other. Spend as much time loving him as you can.

Hugs,

Barb

Tuckaboo Pam

Post by Tuckaboo Pam » 20 Aug 2023, 18:34

Thanks Barb