FORGOTTEN ENZYMES

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
Eddiespaghetti
State: California
Pet name: Eddie
My name: Jeremy

Re: FORGOTTEN ENZYMES

Post by Eddiespaghetti » 21 Dec 2023, 12:11

I am glad Kai is doing better. It's the best when everything starts to click with EPI treatment.
As Olesia mentioned fish oil or coconut oil is, in my opinion, better than corn. You can also try flaxseed or sunflower oil. I have been giving my pups MCT oil.
Sometimes, feeding three meals a day is tough. I understand wanting to go back to two. The three smaller meals are easier on their tummy, which is nothing else, reduces the risk of throwing it up. I kept feeding three meals a day until Eddie stopped eating lunch. He basically told me that he wasn't starving anymore.