In Riverside County in need of a couple days worth of enzymes

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
Wendylhinkle
State: California
Pet name: Bruno

In Riverside County in need of a couple days worth of enzymes

Post by Wendylhinkle » 13 Apr 2019, 14:09

Hey, friends!! I have a 2 year old shepinois named Bruno, who’s been diagnosed with EPI for 4 months now. We have him on an auto ship program for his enzymes, through Pantenex. It’s a great product, usually comes in on time, but for some reason, they are having a stock issue. I just got notification this morning and he only has enough enzyme to last through today. If there is anybody in Riverside county, Southern California that can possibly sell us a couple days worth of enzyme, I would appreciate it. Long shot, but a girl can try, right? Just don’t want my boy having to go through that if I can help it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Name your price and I can meet you where convenient!!

Riley's Mom
Staff
State: Virginia

Re: In Riverside County in need of a couple days worth of enzymes

Post by Riley's Mom » 13 Apr 2019, 18:08

Hi, sorry to hear you're running short....I'm on the east coast, so no help to you. But I wanted to point you to EnzymeDiane website.
There is a section giving options for emergencies like yours. If no one comes through, some of those suggestions might be helpful to get you through your pinch.
Good luck and I hope someone is close to you!
Elisabeth

Riley is a 10 year old Labradoodle. She was diagnosed with EPI in 2014.
She currently eats Taste of the Wild, I cup in the morning, 2 cups in the evening, each meal with 1 Wonderlabs B12 sprinkled over her dinner. Enzymes are EnzymeDiane, 1 tsp per cup of food, mixed in home made bone broth. No other supplements or meds at this time.
Riley currently weighs about 44 pounds, which is pretty heavy for her.

Madelon
Staff
State: Tennessee
Pet name: Doc

Post by Madelon » 13 Apr 2019, 19:48

Here's the link to Diane's information on emergency enzymes
https://enzymediane.com/emergency-enzymes/
Madelon, owned by DOC. DOC dx EPI 5/2015 = TLI < .4, B12 406; Folate >24. DOC taught me so much and together we battled and overcame EPI, food sensitivies, environmental allergies but we lost the cancer battle. DOC was dx with hemangiosarcoma 5/2022 and crossed the rainbow bridge July 24, 2022. He is and always will be the love of my life, my soulmate, my heart dog.

Jean
Forum Director
Pet name: Kara, lost 10th May 2019
My name: Jean

Post by Jean » 14 Apr 2019, 04:27

i definitely cant help but you have been given great links

Meat tenderiser is a last resort and one I have had to use

Jean
My name is Jean we live in Liverpool in Uk

I am the Forum Director which I am very proud of

My Kara born 21 July 2009 diagnosed with EPI by cTLI test August 2010 TLI = <1...folate 14 Cobalamin 408, shot down to 94, b12 injections every other day

Lowest weight 39 pounds

We used Panzym enzymes, Tylan and Chemeyes b12 capsules

Sadly, on 10th May 2019, we lost her to DM

Jeanx

Wendylhinkle
Pet name: Bruno

Post by Wendylhinkle » 14 Apr 2019, 16:57

Hey, everybody! I just wanted to say thank you for the help finding emergency enzymes. We were successful in procuring them!!! Now let’s just hope the shipment gets here soon enough. 🤞🏻

Barb
Staff
State: New Jersey

Post by Barb » 14 Apr 2019, 17:15

Wonderful!

Barb

Jean
Forum Director
Pet name: Kara, lost 10th May 2019
My name: Jean

Post by Jean » 14 Apr 2019, 18:37

excellent
My name is Jean we live in Liverpool in Uk

I am the Forum Director which I am very proud of

My Kara born 21 July 2009 diagnosed with EPI by cTLI test August 2010 TLI = <1...folate 14 Cobalamin 408, shot down to 94, b12 injections every other day

Lowest weight 39 pounds

We used Panzym enzymes, Tylan and Chemeyes b12 capsules

Sadly, on 10th May 2019, we lost her to DM

Jeanx

Riley's Mom
Staff
State: Virginia

Post by Riley's Mom » 14 Apr 2019, 19:32

So happy to hear you got some!
Elisabeth

Riley is a 10 year old Labradoodle. She was diagnosed with EPI in 2014.
She currently eats Taste of the Wild, I cup in the morning, 2 cups in the evening, each meal with 1 Wonderlabs B12 sprinkled over her dinner. Enzymes are EnzymeDiane, 1 tsp per cup of food, mixed in home made bone broth. No other supplements or meds at this time.
Riley currently weighs about 44 pounds, which is pretty heavy for her.

Madelon
Staff
State: Tennessee
Pet name: Doc

Post by Madelon » 14 Apr 2019, 20:59

So glad you got some - paws and fingers crossed for no set backs
Madelon, owned by DOC. DOC dx EPI 5/2015 = TLI < .4, B12 406; Folate >24. DOC taught me so much and together we battled and overcame EPI, food sensitivies, environmental allergies but we lost the cancer battle. DOC was dx with hemangiosarcoma 5/2022 and crossed the rainbow bridge July 24, 2022. He is and always will be the love of my life, my soulmate, my heart dog.

Arya&Bran
Pet name: Arya
My name: Christine

Post by Arya&Bran » 15 Apr 2019, 19:16

So sorry I have been out of town over the weekend.
I live in the city of San Bernardino so if you still need enzymes let me know.
Arya & Brandon born March 17, 2013. Lab/Shepherd/ Border Collie mix.
Arya gets 1/4 can of Blue Buffalo. Be sure there are no peas in the food. Backyard BBQ, & Denali Dinner are some of the foods. Be sure the food is warm, but NOT HOT, as it will kill the enzymes. We mix 2 1/2 teaspoons EnzymesDiane powder into her food(including the kibble), Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula, 2 cups(Chicken & Brown Rice). We incubate food for 30 minutes.After the incubation period add, 2 Metamucil capsules(broken open & sprinkled on food)& Rx vitamins for pets probiotic. We add The WonderLabs B12 & Slippery Elm at dinner only. Again, we agree that no two EPI pets are the same.