probiotics

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
TankTank

probiotics

Post by TankTank » 12 Oct 2019, 08:56

Hello,

Been a while since my last post, Tank continues to do very well. He is clearly at his ideal weight and maybe a little on the chunky side

But I do have a question on a product. Pro/pre biotics product is called deley naturals. their website is https://deleynaturals.com/collections/f ... ve-support, says it is a soft chews but has digestive enzymes in them. Has anyone tried them also does not specify dosage. I have a 94 lbs shepherd yes up from 68 lbs at his lowest weight.

thanks

John
Tank GSD Born jul 22 16, diag EPI 22 months, TLI 06/08/18 b12 181,folate 22 TLI <1, TLI 08/15/18 b12 423 folate 12 TLI <1.0, Acana Lamb 2c 1c 2c mixed with 4 2 4 ounces fresh beef pancreas,liquified and mixed room temp, 6 hours, fortiflana probiotic, monthly b12 8cc, highest weight 93lbs(too chunky)lowest 73, current 82. Hate this disease.