Loan of enzymes in Windsor/Ontario PLEASE

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
Olesia711
Founder & Research Director
State: North Carolina
Pet name: Izzy
My name: olesia

Loan of enzymes in Windsor/Ontario PLEASE

Post by Olesia711 » 20 Feb 2022, 23:09

Hi everyone,

If anyone in in Canada can sell a small amount of enzymes to Teresa Lewin (Windsor/Ontario / Canada) until her order comes in from EnzymeDiane for her service dog who was just diagnosed with EPI from chronic pancreatitis, we'd appreciate it.

Teresa Lewin on Epi4Dogs Foundation, Inc. FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Epi4Dogs/commu ... e_internal
Windsor Ontario Canada:

I do need some help getting enzymes until I can get Diane's great stuff. Anyone in the Windsor area have a little enzymes
that i may purchase until i can order from Diane?

My Maxlightnig-a community service dog.

Teresa LewinEpi4Dogs Foundation, Inc.

Its been a few years since I have been here... I had Quinton 'Q'. He passed away from complications of EPI.
My Max now has EPI. He is my fully trained service dog, detection dog extraordinaire. He can find live missing people and passed away people. He can find any odour I give him. Match to sample.
It progressed from pancreatitis to full on EPI yesterday.
A change in diet is all it took.
Olesia, was owned by Izzy, a 35lb Spanish Water Dog (SWD), Diagnosed at 1.5 years old - TLI results 1.. Izzy passed away on February 13, 2020 at 15 years old. She lived with EPI for 13+1/2 years. It was because of Izzy that Epi4Dogs was started... she was the inspiration. May her legacy of helping others with EPI continue for as long as needed.........