EPI4DOGS TEMPLATES

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
Olesia711
Founder & Research Director
State: North Carolina
Pet name: Izzy
My name: olesia

Re: EPI4DOGS TEMPLATES

Post by Olesia711 » 02 Dec 2022, 10:17

thanks ... i will privately email him your email address.....it might take a few days before you hear back from him....
Olesia, was owned by Izzy, a 35lb Spanish Water Dog (SWD), Diagnosed at 1.5 years old - TLI results 1.. Izzy passed away on February 13, 2020 at 15 years old. She lived with EPI for 13+1/2 years. It was because of Izzy that Epi4Dogs was started... she was the inspiration. May her legacy of helping others with EPI continue for as long as needed.........

rich_jd
State: Wisconsin
Pet name: Father hucklebeary
My name: Rich

Post by rich_jd » 03 Dec 2022, 11:55

The link to copy revision 2 to your google drive is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... kVzmE/copy
The link to the video with rev2 enhancements is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11RaqYs ... sp=sharing

Olesia711

Post by Olesia711 » 03 Dec 2022, 12:05

Thank you Rich!!!!! VERY much appreciated !!!!!!!
Olesia, was owned by Izzy, a 35lb Spanish Water Dog (SWD), Diagnosed at 1.5 years old - TLI results 1.. Izzy passed away on February 13, 2020 at 15 years old. She lived with EPI for 13+1/2 years. It was because of Izzy that Epi4Dogs was started... she was the inspiration. May her legacy of helping others with EPI continue for as long as needed.........

michlin
State: California
Pet name: Sawyer
My name: Michelle

Post by michlin » 05 Dec 2022, 18:43

I started using the log today and it's so handy! Thanks so much for sharing!
Sawyer, husky/poodle mix. 5 years old. Diagnosed in June '22 with tli = 0.3

Barb
Staff
State: New Jersey

Post by Barb » 06 Dec 2022, 09:41

Thanks, Jean!

Barb

Olesia711

Post by Olesia711 » 06 Dec 2022, 11:04

Thanks MIchelle for letting us know....we have decided to leave this thread up permanently so that others, who are interested but have questions, can post here to get help... and Rich will check in weekly to answer questions/help if needed.

rich_jd

Post by rich_jd » 07 Dec 2022, 14:30

michlin wrote: 05 Dec 2022, 18:43 I started using the log today and it's so handy! Thanks so much for sharing!
Let me know if you have any problems or suggestions. I think its pretty usable now, once you learn to single click instead of double click on buttons and the occasional google error. I do intend to add the feature on the meal page that lets you see the last few entries, to the other pages. I also will probably add a special notes page to keep track of the other things that are in the paper log, like changes in medication, vet visits, reflux symptoms, etc.

Olesia711

Post by Olesia711 » 11 Dec 2022, 11:19

Hi Rich and everyone.... i finally got around to including a link to this thread on the EPI LOG page https://epi4dogs.com/epi-log/... this way, if someone checks out the EPI Log #3 that is amazing ... but someone has questions.... they are directed to this on-going thread and can ask for individual help :)

Again, thanks Rich for doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rich_jd

Post by rich_jd » 06 Feb 2023, 14:08

I found a limit to the number of records in the spread sheet, but it is an easy fix to increase it past 1000. I noticed when my graphs stopped drawing anything after a certain date. Just add more lines and increase the range in the graphs. see video if you need help. https://drive.google.com/file/d/11gRGKUORTbCan_jnYPCHhbI1FGmq4hq-/view?usp=sharing

Olesia711

Post by Olesia711 » 06 Feb 2023, 14:46

wow!!! your template is just amazing... ... and i especially like to "moving" visuals to help explain things... that is VERY helpful!