I figured out one thing with this forum

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
Eddiespaghetti
State: California
Pet name: Eddie
My name: Jeremy

I figured out one thing with this forum

Post by Eddiespaghetti » 11 Mar 2024, 15:32

Hello everyone,
I discovered one possible reason for posts disappearing on this forum. I have noticed that when I type a post and hit submit, sometimes it will move to the next screen, but not post. I found out this is because someone else has posted while you were typing your response. It is giving you an option to edit your post based on the additional response. If you type a post and hit submit, you need to watch, it might take you to another page where it shows you can still edit. This means someone else responded. All you have to do is hit submit again and it will post your response.
I think I explained this correctly?