Australian Members - Spare Chemeyes Enzymes 500g bottle available for purchase

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
Dutka
Pet name: Sasha
My name: David

Australian Members - Spare Chemeyes Enzymes 500g bottle available for purchase

Post by Dutka » 11 Sep 2019, 01:13

I purchased this item from Chemeyes for my GSD with EPI. I only purchased it as a backup because he had become very reluctant to take the Creon tablets we have been giving him and was refusing to eat. Long story short, we have the Creon issue sorted and I now have a brand new, still sealed, 500g tub of High Strength Pancreatic Enzymes I no longer need.

If anyone is interested in purchasing, happy to sell it at a discounted price of $170 AUD.
Pick up is welcome from Cheltenham VIC but happy to post free of charge anywhere in Australia.

Lot: CO5180701H
Expiry: 08/2020

Dutka
Pet name: Sasha
My name: David

Re: Australian Members - Spare Chemeyes Enzymes 500g bottle available for purchase

Post by Dutka » 13 Sep 2019, 00:20

Happy for people to make offers as well.

I would hate for this bottle to go to waste so willing to be flexible on price.