New member: Daisy's story

Epi4Dogs Foundation Inc.’s mission is the advancement of science and education relating to EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), yielding useful insights and positive outcomes in better managing EPI in dogs and cats. Our goals are to support and/or collaborate with veterinary EPI research and researchers, and to promote EPI awareness by educating the general public, pet owners, pet organizations, rescue and shelter organizations, veterinary schools and veterinarians.
faye grimm
State: Oregon
Pet name: Daisy
My name: faye

Re: New member: Daisy's story

Post by faye grimm » 14 Oct 2020, 15:18

Hi Cheryl,
I have been ordering from these people.
https://www.sportdogfood.com/
You can explore their products and chose the right version depending on your dog's age, activity level, nature and breed(s).
Daisy and I live in rural southern Oregon. In June of 2013 I saw someone selling 5 week old puppies from a van and I swear I was "only looking" when Daisy's head popped up from the back of the box and she jumped across her liter mates straight to me, got up on her hind legs and started licking my face.
She had just chosen me. The guy wanted $100 a pup. I told him I only had $50. He said no way.
I replied, "This is my dog now. Take it or leave it. But she is coming home with me."
So I gave the man his $50 and we have been joined at the hip every since ...